News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UDIGDUG

UDIGDUG Profile Photo
Member Name: UDIGDUG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Has Broadway become a theme park?
 Dec 14 2006, 09:42:32 AM
Here's the link. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/12/13/features/broad.php

I'm sure if I've broken some rule, some of the nice folks on here will let me know. I remember now why I stopped reading these boards.

The atheists have produced a Christmas play. It's called Coincidence on 34th Street.

Has Broadway become a theme park?
 Dec 14 2006, 08:59:24 AM
Happy Holidays!
Edited to please.

re: Metropolitan Opera in addition to Broadway
 Dec 8 2006, 03:05:09 PM
I am unable to get the link to work see what cities will be showing it. If anyone can get that info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
=============
Experience the excitement of the Metropolitan Opera Saturday Matinees-LIVE in HD on the Big Screen! Six performances will be broadcast live straight from the stage of one of the world's greatest opera houses into select movie theatres equipped with high definition and surround sound. The performances in this historic series are one-day-only events and seating is limited. Don't miss the chance to enjoy thrilling world-class opera from the comfort of your neighborhood theatre. Tickets on sale now for 12/30 and 1/6 performances. Tickets $18 adult/$15 child.

http://www.bigscreenconcerts.com/subpage/index.asp?EventID=610&code=METpage

re: LaSalle Bank Theatre Opening...(Chicago)
 May 26 2006, 02:51:09 PM
I went it. I was nice. The line looked daunting but actually moved very quickly. They were taking your picture on the main floor and in the mezzanine and then gave you a picture frame to put it in. I'll have to see what the pic looks like in 48 hours when I download it. I think the lady behind me was clueless. She was talking on the phone to her friend about going to the reopening of the "Sherbet" theater. It made me stop for ice cream on the way back :)
re: Dr. Dolittle IS going to close
 Sep 29 2005, 01:39:08 PM
The `Dr.' won't be in Chicago until 2006

Chris Jones
Published September 29, 2005

"Dr. Dolittle" won't be talking to any animals anytime soon. In Chicago, at least.

Broadway in Chicago announced Wednesday that the stand of the musical at the Cadillac Palace Theatre--originally slated for next week-- has been "postponed until August 2006." A spokesman insisted that the booking was not canceled and that subscribers would get ticket exchanges. Requests for subscriber

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You