News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TigerBait88

TigerBait88 Profile Photo
Member Name: TigerBait88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rush decision: Waitress or Terms of my Surrender  Aug 21 2017, 09:35:32 PM

DAME said: "Terms.  And skip the rush tickets and go on todaytix and buy $27.00 tickets. 

"

Sadly, our open night is a night Today Tix doesn't appear to have the cheap seats anymore. We're looking at filling a couple nights from now and TodayTix has the cheapest for that night at $99. Oh well. 

Rush decision: Waitress or Terms of my Surrender  Aug 21 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Hey y'all, need a little advice here for my open night in NYC. 

Have an open slot and looking to fill it in with a rush ticket to either Waitress or Michael Moore: The Terms of my Surrender. 

Thoughts:
Waitress: Seen it before but would love to see it again and this is the first week they're offering rush tickets. Two of my 3 biggest Broadway crushes (Betsy Wolfe & Caitlin Houlahan) are in the show right now and one of them I've seen a

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 19 2017, 03:34:52 PM

Hi again y'all!! Updating the thread here to say I'm willing to go down to $150 for the pair which is well below face and even below what the tickets would be from the box office. 

MEZZ Row K seats 6 and eight. Thursday 8/24.

Venmo or PayPal. PM me if interested!

Tiger

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 16 2017, 05:18:56 PM

BUMP! Offer in last post still applies. 160 for the pair. Willing to discuss something close to that too. PM me

Next up for the August Wilson?  Aug 16 2017, 10:22:29 AM

Cmon BAT OUT OF HELL!!

*ducks incoming fire*

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 15 2017, 12:53:48 PM

Giving this the daily bump. 160 for the pair. MEZZ row  K seats 6 & 8. PM me about PayPal or Venmo. 

This is below face value for a popular show that will sell out. Just trying to get these off my hands and to a fellow theater friend! 

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 14 2017, 08:26:48 PM

Just had a deal fall through. Any takers still? Selling for LESS THAN FACE. 160 for the pair as I said

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 14 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Bumping this to say due to my impatience and my desire for the tickets to go to a good home I'm willing to sell the tickets for $80 each to someone on here! PM me and we can work something out via PayPal/Venmo. 

Ticketmaster - Seat Change Help  Aug 14 2017, 03:00:16 PM

From my own experience, if you call Ticketmaster's fan support line and get through the automated mess you can exchange tickets for a $15 fee per ticket. Equal or greater price range though so you should be fine. 

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 13 2017, 10:15:10 AM

I have them on stubhub as of now but for the price I'd need to sell em at to recoup for all the fees too. Was just offering them at pure face to the community on here  as a token of thanks! Thought I'd save someone some money

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 13 2017, 10:09:45 AM

OK last question...how screwed would I be if I won the lottery but wasn't able to select tickets for a few hours? Just curious

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 13 2017, 08:51:12 AM

@z5 said: "Also...there is no balcony in that theatre...i assume you mean MEZZ...?

"

Yes yes yes....fixed. Sorry. 

Pair of CFA tickets (8/24 7pm)  Aug 12 2017, 09:36:44 PM

10086Sundays said: "Are the tickets for 8/24 or 8/28?  You have one date in the title and different one in the message.  

"

8/24! Sorry! Also, fixed it so the smiley face doesn't show up when I typed the numerical eight ha

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 12 2017, 09:27:23 PM

10086Sundays said: "Yes, you will. As far as I know you'll most likely get seats in the rear mezz or orchestra. It depends on how well sold the show is.  Personally, I'd go with the rear orchestra over rear mezz, but others might feel differently.

"

Any reason why you would prefer rear orchestra over rear mezz? Sorry to keep bothering but just curious. 

Pair of Come From Away tickets (8/24 7pm) UPDATED PRICE: STILL AVAILABLE  Aug 12 2017, 09:26:05 PM

UPDATED TO REFLECT NEW LOWER PRICE!

Hi everyone!

I have a pair of tickets that I'm looking to sell (MEZZ row K seats 6 & eight)  to the 8/24 show of Come From Away.

I bought them for $89 each but selling them for $150 for the pair to get them off my hands. 

PM me if you're interested and we can work something out via Venmo or PayPal. Thanks!

Best,

Tiger

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 12 2017, 09:10:54 PM

I guess the final thing I'm trying to get cleared up is would I be able to enjoy the show fully with a lottery seat? I get the loser code gives me more options but just trying to get a better idea of things. 

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 12 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Thanks y'all! Your advice and info is greatly appreciated. 

Should I TRY and lose the lottery? ha. I'd like like not to spend too much but I also know this may be my only shot to see the show. Will be in town on the 23rd so I'm holding my breath the next couple days that a closing notice won't post.  

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 12 2017, 06:08:30 PM

comets said: "Lottery by far. I've won about 7 or 8 times and you can pick the seats you'd like (a plus who someone like me who likes aisles to stretch out. 

I'd say that if you're from out of town, tkts may be the best option but if you have a range of time to work it then definitely the lottery. 

"

Thanks!! We are coming from out of town but still want to give the lottery a shot. Where are the tickets l

Groundhog Day: Lottery, discount code or TKTS?  Aug 12 2017, 05:46:20 PM

Hi y'all!

After doing some snooping around the few GHD ticket threads I've found I'm still finding myself confused on what the board thinks is the best course of action for trying to get a good pair of tickets to see Groundhog Day for the best price?

Lottery: I have done some lotteries before and won them but I've heard conflicting things about how actually getting the tickets from the GHD lottery works... Is it true you get to pick the seats? If so, what

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 12 2017, 04:53:36 PM

NYfanfromCA said: "TigerBait88 said: "Bought a front row balcony seat on the aisle for 99 but now that I'm seeing the posts on here I'm wondering...

How screwed am I? 

"

I haven't sat in the balcony at the St. James, but, if you are having seat buyer remorse, Ticketmaster will usually let you exchange your seat for another seat of equal or greater value, for either the same date or a different date

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You