News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwaySassy

BroadwaySassy Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwaySassy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bathory!!
 May 20 2009, 01:10:17 PM
Check out the playbill article!

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/129339-Casting_Announced_for_Reading_of_New_Musical_Bathory

Bathory Staged Reading?
 May 14 2009, 08:39:04 PM
Hey guys! I got an invite for a staged reading of a new musical called Bathory that seems pretty cool. It's based on the life of Erzsebet Bathory, a countess who murdered virgins and bathed in their blood in hopes it would bring her eternal youth. Has anyone heard of it?

The cast seems pretty cool too:

Ray Bendana, Sara Jayne Blackmore, Mick Bleyer, Sarah Cooney, Christopher James Culberson, Nicole DeCario, Alison Drew, Frederic Heringes (Phantom of the Opera), Lisa Helmi Joha

re: Audition!
 Nov 9 2008, 06:51:30 PM
It is a young and up and coming composer who is making a recording to be distributed to Stephanie Meyer and her publishing company. This is completely legit. This is supposed to help secure the rights. If you want to audition send a headshot to D.Alec88@gmail.com. The auditions will be at Ripley Grier Studios on Saturday the 15th but you need an appt. Thanks!
Audition!
 Nov 9 2008, 01:16:53 PM
Hey guys! I found this audition online and was told to pass it along to anyone who fits the description. They need some fierce singers:

Composer seeks performers ages 18-22 to play 15-17 for a new folk/rock musical based on a VERY popular novel. Auditions will be held this coming Saturday at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC but will be held by appointment only! If you are interested in auditioning, please submit a headshot and resume to D.Alec88@gmail.com. This audition is being set to cast

Stage Door Addresses
 Jul 28 2008, 12:27:07 PM
Hey Guys! I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm kind of in a rush with this so I thought I'd start a new post. Anyway, what are the addresses of the Winter Garden Theatre and the Lunt Fontanne....I'm NOT sending any sort of fan mail. I just need them. Anyway, thanks so much!
Hughes Moss Casting
 Mar 20 2008, 09:02:07 PM
Anyone have an email address for them?
Mary Poppins/Curtains
 Oct 31 2007, 03:13:11 PM
do either have rush? My friend and I want to go tonight and we were wondering if we can just do rush...Thanks
BARE
 Oct 24 2007, 09:47:35 PM
Anyone know of any professional regional productions of Bare going on this year? Other then the one that occured in Edison, NJ and the one at Bailiwick. THANK!
High School Musical National Tour
 May 18 2007, 12:43:26 AM
Hey, Since Disney Theatrical is producing...do you think that they will bring it to Broadway eventually? I have heard rumors about possible sit downs in Chicago and L.A.
Broadway Artists Alliance Summer Intensive
 Apr 3 2007, 12:07:25 AM
Inviting Advanced Young Talent Ages 10-19. Experience The Best Of Broadway. Audition for your chance to study with the masters in New York City.
Announcing: National Auditions for Broadway Artists Alliance’s Summer Musical Theatre Intensive 2007.

Broadway Artists Alliance provides professional level training in the musical theatre arts for promising young artists by affording them the opportunity to study with current Broadway performers and directors who will challenge their deve

re: Broadway Artists Alliance Intensive
 Feb 25 2007, 02:00:48 PM
Past guests and teachers have included Lauren Kennedy, Jason Robert Brown, Lisa Gajda, Ben Hartley, Heather Parcells, Donna Drake, Sutton Foster, Beath Leavel, the rest of the cast of The Drowsy Chaperone, Eric Stretch, Tyrick Jones, Michelle Kitrell, Binder Casting, Telsey and CO, Carson-Adler Agency, Nani-Sapperstein Management, Sinclair Management, Bob Cline Casting, Steven Lutvak, Tommar Wilson, Justin Boccito, Christina Marie Norrup, Justin Greer, Brad Ross, Celeste Simone, Glenn ALterman,
Broadway Artists Alliance Intensive
 Feb 25 2007, 01:19:15 PM
Broadway Artists Alliance provides professional level training in the musical theatre arts for promising young artists by affording them the opportunity to study with current Broadway performers and directors who will challenge their development. Broadway Artists Alliance is designed to develop the triple threat performer.

NATIONAL AUDITIONS
FOR
BROADWAY ARTISTS ALLIANCE’S
NYC Summer Musical Theatre Intensive 2007!
Coming soon to a city near you!
Audition Dates:
re: 'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Feb 20 2007, 08:34:56 PM
Ben Hartley is in it. He was last seen in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the Follies concert, and a BUNCH of other stuff. He is fabulous! The cast is using heelies to do alot of the underwater effects. There isn't as much "flying" as everyone assumes.
re: Non Union Actors at Equity Calls?
 Jan 26 2007, 01:59:57 AM
at an Equity Call they always have a list that you can sign when the sign in starts at the morning if you are non-equity. After they are done seeing all of the Equity actors, if time permits or if they want to, they will see non-eq. They will often type if there are too many non-equity people to see. If they don't want to see any non-eq, they will often collect headshots but usually nothing comes of that. Beyond that bear in mind that Equity auditions NOT held at the Actors Equity Building are u
Hairpray Casting in Maine
 Jan 25 2007, 08:40:19 PM
Hey, For those of you that didn't know the Ogunquit Playhouse and the Maine state music theatre are doing an Equity production of Hairspray this summer. They recently had equity calls for Ogunquit and I was wondering if anyone knew if they called back a Tracy. I had heard they didn't find one.
AMDA
 Dec 5 2006, 08:13:21 PM
How hard is it to get in?
re: Spring Awakenings
 Nov 26 2006, 11:07:04 PM
I don't regularly post but after reading this I have to. Spring Awakening may not be my favorite show of all time but it is absolutely brilliant in many ways. The contemporary rock score is great and the harmonies are really tight. The cast is compromised of people with magnificent voices. The modern choreography was refreshing to watch and the lighting and costumes were fantastic. I don't know what performance you saw but it may have been an off night. The show is truly wonderful.
Grease
 Nov 23 2006, 07:38:13 PM
NOT talking about the tv show...but the rest of the cast. I know the ECC's and EPA's were held in New York like a month ago....and the appointments as well. Have they cast the rest of the show yet...? Anyone know the deal with this?

re: Summer Camps?
 Nov 14 2006, 09:02:36 PM
Broadway Artists Alliance is AMAZING! It really shows you what it's like to be a professional
re: Kenickie?
 Oct 9 2006, 10:56:03 PM
I hear that they are trying to cast everyone but sandy and danny soon so they can focus on the tv show. Anyone know when it should be cast by other then the leads?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You