News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for greenegirl87

greenegirl87 Profile Photo
Member Name: greenegirl87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Kristin Chenoweth: Live at the Met Discounts?  Dec 16 2006, 04:24:19 PM
There are standing room tickets available at 10 am the day of the show according to the website..im not sure the priceof those though!
re: What shows have Monday night performances?  Jul 20 2006, 03:14:29 PM
Forbidden Broadway does as well.
re: Broadway Stars From Your Hometown?  Jul 2 2006, 03:27:44 PM
Virginia Beach, VA

Matt Caplan

re: Broadway stars and their real names  Jun 25 2006, 11:35:56 AM
Idina Menzel was actually just Idina Mentzel

re: BMG Music- 7 Free Cast Recordings!  Jun 23 2006, 03:32:34 PM
And be careful with the featured selections. Every month they suggest a cd, and if you do not decline them, they mail them to you anyways and charge you. I have recieved and paid for a few CDs I haven't even opened because I didn't read the email they sent me. But other than that, I love this company. It also has some good deals. Sometimes if you buy one cd, you get unlimited 2.99 cds, other times they have free shipping, plus you get music points which lead up to more free cds.

And shi

re: re: re: re: Ellen's Stardust Diner  Jun 4 2006, 10:28:34 PM
I love the Stardust, and have never had any problem with the service and have always enjoyed the singing. The food isn't spectacularly amazing, but its definitely good for a diner. And to top it all off, the ice cream and shakes are veryyy good. It is just fun!
re: Songs of Friendship  Jun 4 2006, 10:17:01 PM
Does any body have a site with the lyrics to songs from Lachiusa's Wild Party? I have been searching forever and cannot fidn them anywhere!
re: Happy Birthday Idina!  May 30 2006, 01:22:21 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Positive Idina threads make me smile.

And...McDreamy in pajamas.... I don't even know what to say except grin and maybe drool a bit.

re: Taye's back on TV  May 15 2006, 12:43:34 PM
Those kinds of dramas almost ALWAYS do well. Yay Taye!
re: 'Guys & Dolls' on B'way again? Say it ain't so!  May 15 2006, 12:42:32 PM

re: 'Guys & Dolls' on B'way again? Say it ain't so!  May 15 2006, 12:40:05 PM
What are the chances of Ewan transferring to the US?

re: Why does everyone love WICKED?  May 13 2006, 09:54:50 PM
I love Wicked and am not at all ashamed to admit it. It has great and very catchy music, the story brings a whole new outlook on something very familiar to all of us, and it is just one of those shows that, with the right cast, you get completely drawn into the whole theatre experience. On top of that,when I see it I really care for the characters.

Sometimes it's okay to love something that isn't necessarily the most intelligent thing out there or that doesn't qualify as "good". Ars gra

re: Who loves Eden?  May 3 2006, 10:48:30 PM
Ehh not a big fan of any of them. When I saw Eden I just didn't think she had any of that sparkle amazing performers get.

Now as for Mr. Ayers, well hes cute at least ?

re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean  May 2 2006, 05:51:14 PM
Sorry...didn't meant to cause drama with that!

The way on the website does seem much more appropriate, I apologize for posting that email.

re: Constantine  May 2 2006, 05:49:04 PM
I hate to point this out,because I love Idina, but she makes that stupid pout face in a lot of pictures too....
re: What do you like best about Stephanie Block  May 2 2006, 12:54:01 PM
And her amazinggg version of "Don't Rain on My Parade."

Don't hate me, but I didn't love her as Elphaba. However, I would kill to see her as Fanny Brice :]

re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean  May 2 2006, 06:49:54 AM
Here is an email I recieved from ShoshanaBeanOnline.com, I don't think I have seen it posted by anyone else yet...

"I have been getting a lot of emails, and seeing a lot of messages concerning sending Shoshana condolences. While your sentiments are appreciated, right now is not the appropriate time to send anything. Once it deems appropriate, SBO will let you know what you can do to send condolences to Shoshana.
Please post this on messages boards for other people asking what

re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean  May 1 2006, 11:54:58 AM
I just can't get over how unfair this is..
re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean  May 1 2006, 11:32:33 AM
That is absolutely terrible, my thoughts are with her today.
re: new idea for a game - ultra fast Broadway!  May 1 2006, 10:47:50 AM
Those are only some of the most ambiguous and common words in the English language :]
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You