News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked_chitown

Member Name: wicked_chitown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked in Chicago last night (7/1)
 Jul 2 2006, 07:20:43 PM
Well let us rememeber that this is a chat board full of people's opinions (and while I don't agree, I respect your opinion). Simply because you did not like her voice for this role, doesn't mean that it's not right for Elphaba. I, for one, think that it fits her voice wonderfully (as do many people). I loved Ana as Elphaba, but I prefer Kristy. Many people on this board feel that Eden "screams" her songs and you love her. From where I sat, in the front row, Kristy was giving a beautifully act
re: Wicked in Chicago last night (7/1)
 Jul 2 2006, 02:04:18 PM
WOW. I was at the show last night (won the lottery, last name called!) and I couldn't disagree more! I thought Kristy was amazing both in acting and singing and I think she brings a great deal of nuance to the character. She hit notes with ease that I've heard other Elphaba's really struggle with. I thought Kate was good as Glinda, but I think she has a way to go in her character development. I also think Heidi is the best Nessarose there is. I agree with you, Telly is wonderful. I read in
re: THE WIZ casting rumours (not good)
 Jun 25 2006, 11:41:38 PM
We won't be disappointed? So it's an african american dorothy? LOL.
re: THE WIZ casting rumours (not good)
 Jun 25 2006, 10:23:58 PM
Isn't Shoshana contracted for the Wicked Tour during that time period?

And as much as I love Shoshana's soulful voice, I really would rather see it cast "traditionally". My opinion.

re: New tour Elphie and Glinda
 Jun 21 2006, 02:09:48 AM
And I am sure that your "source" at the casting agency is just happy as a clam to know you are posting this information on BWW. I hope she doesn't lose her job thanks to your posts!
re: Dear Producers of Wicked....
 Jun 20 2006, 01:23:22 AM
And Stephanie's vibrato didn't get on your nerves? Everyone hears things differently I guess.
re: Dear Producers of Wicked....
 Jun 19 2006, 06:32:24 PM
I just saw her live this past weekend (I'd seen Ana, but only seen Kristy clips on you-know-where). I thought she was magnificant. The vid's do not do her justice.
Wicked in Chicago Benefit Cabaret
 Nov 2 2005, 11:56:07 AM
Hey...is anyone going to this?

The Chicago cast of Wicked will present There's No Place Like Home, a cabaret benefit for Habitat for Humanity, Operation Home Delivery, on Monday, November 14th at 7pm at the Park West Theatre (322 W. Armitage Ave.).

Both a silent auction and live auction will be held; they will feature Wicked memorabilia such as "Defying Gravity" sheet music signed by Stephen Schwartz, copies of the novels Wicked and Son of a Witch signed by Gregory Maguire, an

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You