News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedRentLuv

WickedRentLuv Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedRentLuv
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT IN TORONTO  Apr 29 2006, 08:37:16 PM
Neither was Ano.
re: Rent Tour (Chicago) Oh My!  Apr 10 2006, 07:40:36 PM
I loved the current tour. I thought they were better than the Broadway cast in alot of ways. I guess I'm alone in my opinion.
re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates  Apr 3 2006, 10:26:37 PM
LOL yeah it was probably his agent or manager, I don't know much about these things. PM'ed you, Siamese Dream.

EDIT: Okay, looks like I can't get the pic till tomorrow, and by then nobody will care because I'm sure there will be plenty of pics from the show tomorrow. Ah well :-p

re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates  Apr 3 2006, 10:08:27 PM
Oh yes, I hope it is! I wish I could go to that one too and have another chance at getting him to sign my booklet, but alas Hopefully he'll sign longer at that one.
re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates  Apr 3 2006, 10:05:41 PM
It definitely was very intimate. I was told there were around 300 seats in the auditorium, and I looked around and it was pretty full, but not completely. And of course, not everyone stayed for the signing either. I was in the third row and felt _very_ close to the stage.
re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates  Apr 3 2006, 10:03:04 PM
10 minutes. It wasn't very long at all and I think he could've easily gotten to everyone in line. The auditorium itself was small, there weren't that many people to begin with.
The picture will be up as soon as my sister uploads it to the computer from her camera.

re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates  Apr 3 2006, 09:56:38 PM
Well, just got back from Adam's St. Joseph College show in West Hartford! I'm not sure what the songs were that he did from his CD's, since I'm not familiar with them. If anyone wants to help me *cough* identify them, PM me. He did a song from Cabaret that I believe he sang on the Cold Case episode, and a song from West Side Story, and of course Glory.
There was a signing afterward, but about three people before I got to the front of the line, he stood up and his bodyguard (i think?) said t

re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case  Apr 2 2006, 09:58:56 PM
Seeing Adam die was very, very sad. However, I am now a fan where I wasn't really before. His smile is to die for.
re: ADAM PASCAL to Speak at Boston University!!!  Apr 1 2006, 01:31:04 AM
I'm going to his show Monday at St. Joseph's in West Hartford, CT...just wondering if there are any photo or album signing opportunities? Probably not, but I'm curious anyway.
re: RENT anniversary special on April 25th  Mar 22 2006, 06:32:52 PM
I'm a little confused by this...that box that pops up on the website explaining about the $20 tickets says the event is on Tuesday the 25th, but the actual link for information about the event says the 24th. Which is it?
Sho's last performance tonight  Jan 9 2006, 12:01:19 PM
I was at her last performance as well, and I have to agree with everyone else...her defying gravity ROCKED. What a way to go out with a bang!

re: Cast of RENT interview each other on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD  Dec 30 2005, 12:14:37 AM
Bump...I'm interested in this
re: Rent Ticket Question  Dec 11 2005, 06:28:57 PM
What about rear mezzanine? Would that be somewhere around $25 or can you not get a student discount on those?
re: 'Rent' DVD  Dec 11 2005, 06:27:22 PM
"I had the chance to hear Anthony speak tonight, and he said that he, Adam and Chris Columbus recorded the commentary tracks the other day. Yay!"

Does that mean they're the only ones doing commentary??

re: Rent Ticket Question  Dec 11 2005, 06:18:54 PM
How do student tickets work? And how much are they discounted?
re: Who's gonna miss the RENT anticipation?  Dec 11 2005, 06:18:15 PM
I'm going to miss all the fun conversations...arthurs, anyone? His threads were always good for a laugh (even though it did sort of get out of hand at the end >_< )
re: Whats Your Favorite Broadway COMEDY?  Dec 8 2005, 08:27:09 PM
Another vote for Avenue Q
re: The RENT movie date...  Dec 6 2005, 09:02:21 PM
Agreed.
re: The RENT movie date...  Dec 6 2005, 08:56:44 PM
aspiringactress, i feel the same way...i was only 9
re: The RENT movie date...  Dec 6 2005, 08:46:26 PM
Ack, sorry, I read that wrong >_<
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You