News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for linss1204

linss1204 Profile Photo
Member Name: linss1204
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 09:16:31 PM
TONIGHT WAS AMAZING...

the cutest thing ever was when norbort got up and applauded first. it was so cute how supportive he was.
shoshana's defying gravity was INCREDIBLE. best one i've ever heard.
but what was wrong with rue mclanahan... was she drunk or something?

re: Summer Musical Theatre Camps...
 Jan 8 2006, 12:26:18 PM
I went to the Boston University Summer Theater Institute, which is a really good theater program where you also take music lessons. It's like college (you get college credit for it) and it's really intensive. I also went to stagedoor manor a couple years ago, which is a really good program. Haha, and my best friend Julie who went this past summer was in Jekyll and Hyde as well... small world.
re: Wicked seats
 Jan 7 2006, 01:47:28 PM
i saw wicked from "restricted" seats twice actually and it makes very little impact on the show. most of the action is downstage so its very easy to see. no matter where you sit in the gershwin, you're bound to see 99% of the show (even from the dead last row in the mezzanine, because i have sat there on several occassinons haha)
re: stage door etiquette
 Jan 7 2006, 12:07:41 AM
In general, broadway performers amaze me with their warmth towards their fans. to come out and sign playbills after performing on stage for three hours is just beyond the call of duty. The "See What I Wanna See" stories reminded me of my experience at that show. I'm eighteen and I was the youngest person there by far... no screaming 13 year-olds (thank god). Only myself and three other adults waited to see her after the show. When she walked in the lobby, she looked so relieved at the small grou
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You