Wicked seats

Parsley
#0Wicked seats
Posted: 1/7/06 at 1:38pm

Huge apologies if this has been asked before but I cant find answers by searching. Anyway, I have tickets to see Wicked next week. I know they are classed as restricted view EE 9 and 11. Looking at a seating plan they are not quite at the very end of the row (there are a couple of seats after those) but I would like to know just how restricted they are. I really do not mind if the odd bit of side action is missing, just so long as the main bits are visible. Thanks in anticipation.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#1re: Wicked seats
Posted: 1/7/06 at 1:46pm

To be perfectly honest, partial viewing seats for Wicked are the best value on Broadway. You see pretty much everything without any problem. Enjoy the show!

linss1204 Profile Photo
linss1204
#2re: Wicked seats
Posted: 1/7/06 at 1:47pm

i saw wicked from "restricted" seats twice actually and it makes very little impact on the show. most of the action is downstage so its very easy to see. no matter where you sit in the gershwin, you're bound to see 99% of the show (even from the dead last row in the mezzanine, because i have sat there on several occassinons haha)

FrontRowFirst Profile Photo
FrontRowFirst
#3re: Wicked seats
Posted: 1/7/06 at 2:23pm

And in addition to what has already been said, EE 9 and 11 are the best partial views seats Wicked has. They are not the last two seats on the aisle, as with the other rows. So I think you'll be happy with them! All the primary action is right there for you.

Videos