News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Leah5290

Member Name: Leah5290
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

No Michelle Williams
 Apr 12 2014, 06:56:43 PM
She's been out since Thurs, anyone know what's going on? We had hiptix on Thurs that we couldn't reschedule until August (for worse seats), much to my frustration.
Is Matilda selling student rush in previews?
 Mar 8 2013, 03:17:20 PM
walked in today and got 2 tickets with no problem at 10:15. they accept credit cards and the seats are side orchestra (partial view). needless to say i am thrilled!

also, 2 IDs were definitely not requested. he glanced at my student ID but definitely was not scrutinizing it as i guess was initially portrayed.

re: Speech and Debate Running Time?
 Dec 25 2007, 06:47:14 PM
an hour forty-five without intermission, but the show usually starts at least five minutes late, at least in my experience.
Are box offices of closed shows open?
 Nov 14 2007, 03:53:22 PM
I was wondering if the box offices of shows that are affected by the strike are still open? Thanks!
re: Norbert's Last Performance
 May 14 2006, 10:55:06 PM
does anyone know if this date (July 23rd) has been confirmed officially yet?
re: wicked tour in philly
 Apr 8 2006, 03:01:48 PM
Quick question--how many hours before the show is the lotto? I'm going to be brave and try it tomorrow!
re: wicked tour in philly
 Apr 1 2006, 11:48:18 AM
Has anybody been able to get cancellation tickets at the box office? I'm taking a day trip to Philly next Saturday, and am willing to pay full price, I have horrible luck with lottos!
re: Spelling Bee love!
 Feb 11 2006, 12:49:27 PM
Just to inform everyone, Celia told me last Saturday her final performance was on April 19--which is a Wednesday, so I assume she meant the 16th, that Sunday, and she was just confused...because would her last performance be on a Wednesday? I don't think so...
re: Critic's Choice Awards - Cast of Rent coming up
 Jan 9 2006, 09:23:30 PM
i also caught the felicity huffman thing! so cute, it made me smile.

they really deserved some sort of recognition, it sucks that they weren't able to get it.

re: Shoshana leaves half way through 1st act
 Jan 7 2006, 04:31:51 PM
that's FREAKY.

and michelle's out today? i hope she's better by tomorrow!

Jan 5 2006, 11:47:03 PM
<>

he was so creepy. my twelve year old sister was TERRIFED of him...he was...strange. (btw, hey sammie!)

i'll be at the CKB online meetup on the 4th! everyone should come...i'm so psyched.

re: 12/28 Spelling bee matinee question
 Dec 29 2005, 01:25:59 PM
i think he actually got it right!!

he was really cute, and they were REALLY surprised that he got it right ha

Dec 28 2005, 06:14:10 PM
just got home from the matinee! i LOVE LOVE LOVED it! we did standing room, and i thought it was fine, and we could see everything perfectly. the cast is sooo amazing, especially Celia and Jesse. it's such a smart, relatable show with such great music, i'm going to DEFINITELY go back soon. of the spellers, there was one little boy with a mohawk who got his second word correct, which he wasn't suppose to do haha and everyone was REALLY impressed, it was so funny... and logainne's joke that change
re: *Insert Performer Here* Singing *Insert Song Here*
 Dec 25 2005, 12:43:06 AM
Sherie Rene Scott singing "Come To Your Senses" from tick, tick...BOOM!
re: M E G A N H I L T Y O N L I N E
 Dec 25 2005, 12:39:50 AM
great site!

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!
She is the greatest thing about Wicked now, she is an amazing Glinda with great energy, I wish her the best in everything!

Dec 24 2005, 11:33:14 PM
i'm going on wednesday mat, my little sister and i are gonna do Standing Room, (gonna get there like 930ish just to make sure we get tix. cause i REALLY need to see this show.) and i was just wondering, she's 4'7", is there some kind of wall or bar that is going to block her view? and also, she *really* wants to be a speller, how does that work?

and also (sorry for all the questions!) if we get standing room tix, and then win lotto, can we give them our standing room tix back?
tha

re: sutton foster and christian borle in musical at joe's pub?
 Dec 19 2005, 03:48:47 PM
http://broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=6431

i would also like additional information if anyone has seen any variation of it/just knows about it!

re: RENT- benny
 Dec 14 2005, 04:42:31 PM
if your question is where does mimi live, she lives downstairs from mark and roger, in their building...

benny lives in westport with allison

re: Nicest & Worse
 Dec 13 2005, 11:12:22 PM
Anthony Rapp, Idina Menzel, Megan Hilty, and Karmine Alers are all on the top of my list...and I've never really had a bad experience, which is awesome.
 Dec 13 2005, 08:32:03 PM
any celia fans out there, my friend started a forum!

s14.invisionfree.com/celia_keenan_bolger :)

it's active and we would love to get more users!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You