News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lily2

Member Name: Lily2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Little Pony Does...BROADWAY!!!
 Feb 24 2010, 11:15:10 PM
I cried during "And I am Telling You" when she comes up really close to the camera...I don't know why, it just freaked me out so much!
re: MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET to Broadway in Spring 2010
 Sep 1 2009, 11:35:47 PM
I saw it in Chicago. It's terrible...it actually has no distinguishing characteristics. It is a bland attempt to leech off of the Jersey Boys audience.
NYC theater/youth programs
 Dec 4 2005, 10:26:51 PM
Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows of any theater companies in new york city which allow teenagers to audition for ensemble parts? I mean repertory companies maybe, but I have full school days monday through friday, and really can't miss school. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
 Dec 4 2005, 10:26:44 PM
Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows of any theater companies in new york city which allow teenagers to audition for ensemble parts? I mean repertory companies maybe, but I have full school days monday through friday, and really can't miss school. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
 Dec 4 2005, 10:26:44 PM
re: Why do you all hate Cats?
 Dec 1 2005, 10:22:43 PM
Because in my opinion it's wierd and trippy, and a lot of T.S. Elliot's stuff is Anti-Semetic. I have no desire to watch people in cat suits run around on stage singing music that I don't love.
photos
 Dec 1 2005, 10:18:57 PM
I'm in NYC but I saw Billy Elliot in London when I was there. IT was so good. I'm kinda sad because a friend of mind just auditioned for the Broadway production to be Billy, but was told that he looks a little too old. THe good part is that he was given the date of a show next year which this woman is doing and swears he's be perfect for.
re: Favorite Song in Rent?
 Dec 1 2005, 10:02:13 PM
Goodby Love
What You Own
I'll Cover You - Both
Out Tonight
Take Me Or Leaver Me

re: Newbie!
 Dec 1 2005, 09:55:55 PM
Hi! I'm new here too. It's amazing how nice everyone is here! Happy posting!
re: christmas carol is it good I have a 16 yo boy would he like it?
 Dec 1 2005, 09:50:18 PM
I agree that it is one of those shows that, when done well is fabulous, but when done badly is AWEFUL. It really all depends. It is not, however, one of my favorite shows.
re: Musicals you loved immediately
 Dec 1 2005, 09:37:41 PM
Rent
Sweeny Todd
Les Miserables
Avenue Q

re: Weirdest role you have ever played
 Dec 1 2005, 09:23:35 PM
When I was younger and at an all-girls camp we did Willy Wonka and I was Willy. It was actually one of the most ridiculous things ever. I was 10 and they made me spend so much time on that stupid fall/roll thing that he does with his cane...
re: Strange Structure in Wicked Libretto
 Nov 30 2005, 11:45:54 PM
I agree that this is kind of weird...maybe they just hated eachother whenthey saw eachother because Elphaba took away Galinda's chance of havein a good dormroom/roommate?
re: Strange Structure in Wicked Libretto
 Nov 30 2005, 11:45:48 PM
I agree that this is kind of weird...maybe they just hated eachother whenthey saw eachother because Elphaba took away Galinda's chance of havein a good dormroom/roommate?
re: Hedwig and Anthony....
 Nov 30 2005, 11:41:34 PM
Origins of Love is an INCREDIBLE song... sorry, had to get that out before I exploded.
re: Broadway Xmas List
 Nov 30 2005, 11:31:04 PM
Without You - Anthony Rapp. I cannot wait
Making it on Broadway

re: advice
 Nov 29 2005, 10:15:52 PM
Thank you for the advice. I completely understand what you are saying. Recently I have learned to grow a thicker skin and learn from rejection. I am extremely interested inlearning more about the business aspect of theater/acting. Do you have any reccomendations for places where I could get more information about it? I am very close to a few well know movie actors and I see all the time how hard it is on them in terms of getting rejected and finding work. Unfortunatley I do not know anyone
re: advice
 Nov 29 2005, 09:17:42 PM
OH, if you say so... I'll finish the homework soon, and then I'll come back. I most definitlety see this becoming an addiction.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You