News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jim

jim Profile Photo
Member Name: jim
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN KANDER!
 Mar 18 2011, 05:28:01 PM
And many more.
For Those Near Kansas City
 Feb 7 2011, 02:56:44 PM
Yes, they picked the wrong man.
 Feb 7 2011, 12:43:45 PM
I do remember you IDirectMusicals! Gosh, it's been awhile hasn't it?
 Feb 6 2011, 10:19:50 PM
I know what you mean. I have season tickets for both BAA and Starlight but I am not happy with the selections.I have a friend who will be directing one of the shows so I will definitely see that one. I usually end up giving my tickets away but I don't want to give up my seats. Finally got locations at both venues that are great and I am excited about the Kauffman.
I was suppose to be in NY this past week but could not get out due to the weather. Plan to go in April when there are a few mor

Feb 6 2011, 08:04:43 PM
Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre always comes up with some interesting shows each season. Have you been to the Living Room?
BLACKBIRD is getting great word of mouth.

Feb 6 2011, 08:03:02 PM
I am so disappointed in BAA. This season's offerings are awful.
And looks like Mark Edelman's Theater League is back in the mix which means even more non-equity tours. But I hate to give up my seats. The show I am really looking forward to is CABARET at Kansas City Rep. I hope Eric Rosen puts his own spin on it and doesn't try to copy the Mendes version.

Feb 6 2011, 02:48:21 PM
Can't wait. Kansas City is really a very active theatre town.
Looking for a home for JILL HAWORTH'S two cats
 Jan 31 2011, 05:36:22 PM
1/31/11 update: A home has been found!
Jill Haworth has passed away
 Jan 30 2011, 06:09:10 PM
Such a lovely talented lady. I did get to see her in CABARET on Broadway. She will always be the 'perfect' Sally Bowles for me. Coming in for the memorial. She was very lucky to have you as her friend. I have heard some wonderful things about Jill.
Jill Haworth MEMORIAL
 Jan 30 2011, 06:04:29 PM
I'll be there, weather permitting as I am flying in on Tuesday.
Looking for a home for JILL HAWORTH'S two cats
 Jan 30 2011, 02:31:50 PM
Looking to find a good home for actress Jill Haworth's two cats. Ms. Haworth died unexpectedly earlier this month. Both cats are around 8 years old and they have been together their entire lives. Talullah is a persian and Bella is a black short hair domestic. Both have their claws but are used to nail clippings.
At present, the cats are staying with a friend of Jill's who is allergic and is unable to keep them. A good incentive is that actress Jennifer Bassey, a close friend of Jill's, has

Grand Hotel - DVD?
 Jan 20 2011, 10:00:27 AM
In addition to the London video, there is a Broadway one with Lynette Perry, John Schneider and Zina Bethune who replaced Cyd Charrise.
All That Chat board down
 Jan 14 2011, 02:07:04 PM
I wish I could take crddit for this one. Unfortunately I can't.

Posted on Datalounge in the thread about Ann's Hackin'

"I got infected. Then hit up for money. All That Chat is like a really bad boyfriend."

All That Chat board down
 Jan 14 2011, 02:03:23 PM
Good riddance to that Miner woman.

Jill Haworth has passed away
 Jan 13 2011, 12:45:48 PM
Someone posted on ATC that the producers of CABARET tried to buy Jill out of her contract after the Walter Kerr review came out. That is not true. She stayed with the production for 2 1/2 years and Jill was never asked to leave (buy out) the production.
Balcony at the Palace
 Jan 13 2011, 12:39:07 PM
Yes, years ago when I saw SWEET CHARITY. Never again. It's
really high up there.
I don't think the front balcony (first few rows) would be too bad. The mezzanine level is much better. May cost more but depending on sight lines, it's much better.

All That Chat board down
 Jan 13 2011, 12:12:24 PM
Same here. If the Three Heads don't like you, you are zapped for life.
Skeet Ulrich on Broadway?
 Jan 13 2011, 12:07:35 PM
Don't know about a play but I read on line that he has been let go from LAW &ORDER: Los Angeles.
re: Jenna Leigh Green question
 Jan 6 2006, 07:56:38 PM
She was in Tuesday , Dec 27th..that's when we saw the show @Kennedy Center.
Don't know about the 28th- sorry.

re: Cast of Mary Poppins
 Jan 5 2006, 04:49:17 PM
Bet they bring Laura Michelle Kelly and Gavin Lee over to open the show. Saw them in London. Lee was spectacular.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You