News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tmbyru

tmbyru Profile Photo
Member Name: tmbyru
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 18 2017, 08:29:23 AM

chuckydisc said: "tmbyru said: "I am planning on rushing Monday morning - it is one of the shows that's not dark on Mondays. What time do people think I should get there?"

What number in line would you like to be?
"

I just want to see the show - I would even do SRO. 

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced  Nov 18 2017, 08:28:23 AM

Thanks for the updated info Rndm...

I am planning on rushing this Tuesday morning. Anyone have any advice on what time I should get there for a Tuesday?

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 18 2017, 07:24:29 AM

I am planning on rushing Monday morning - it is one of the shows that's not dark on Mondays. What time do people think I should get there?

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced  Nov 15 2017, 09:13:51 AM

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns said: "Bumping this so people will see it earlier.

I walked by the line this morning (Tuesday) at 9:30am. First guy on line told me he got there at 7:00am.
"

When you walked by at 9:30, how many people would you say are in line behind the guy who got there at 7?

I'll be there!  Nov 12 2017, 11:23:12 AM

Valentina3 said: " Kinky Boots was fairly successful, they had a Chicago tryout."

Fairly successful? KB won best musical and is still playing. How is that "fairly"? LOL

Come From Away rush  Nov 10 2017, 08:39:59 AM

2 tickets - not really looking to do standing room. I've seen the show twice so sitting on the sides wouldn't bother me.

1984 deemed ineligable for all Tony categories  Nov 10 2017, 08:37:44 AM

The Distinctive Baritone said: "Well, it seems that everyone hated 1984, and especially given that it had a limited run in the fall it probably would have gotten shut out anyway."

I actually really liked it - I thought it was very interesting and exciting.

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced  Nov 10 2017, 08:25:34 AM

Thanks for the updates. Looking to rush this during the week soon. Seems like around 7 is a good time to show?

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 10 2017, 08:21:48 AM

Looking also for weekday updates on rush - has anyone rushed on a weekday?

Come From Away rush  Nov 10 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Looking to rush this soon. How has it been rushing during the week?

Waitress Rush Tickets  Nov 10 2017, 08:18:33 AM

I am also interested to see how rush is going with Mraz in the show. Anyone rushed it with him?

Ghost: The Musical Overture  Oct 21 2017, 09:49:52 AM

Odamae is an amazing part of the show! Her song after she gets the check is so fun! I could do without the songs by the best friend turned back stabber.

What's Next For The Nederlander?  Oct 14 2017, 03:33:07 PM

Broadway Now and Next website has the The Cher Show going in the Neil Simon...

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Reviews  Apr 24 2017, 07:07:18 AM

The official website is only posting one pull quote right now... "A marvelous show" from NPR.. 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 21 2017, 12:12:09 AM

Nycat63 said: "wonderfulwizard11 said: "Yup, only millennials have ever gone to the stage door or wanted face-time with a celebrity. 

There's a big difference between enjoying the interaction/stagedooring and believing the actors should feel obligated to come out.  I am definitely not a millennial and stagedoor only because I'm always with my teenage daughter who enjoys it and wants to get into theater. I'm a former act

Patti out of War Paint?  Apr 20 2017, 09:20:23 AM

Agreed! I am seeing it Saturday and don't want to miss her.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 20 2017, 09:16:59 AM

I think paying high prices for shows means you can get over being shy and come out and sign my Playbill. I won't even make eye contact.

Charlie Stage Door  Apr 19 2017, 12:08:17 PM

Has anyone been successful getting Christian, Emily and Jackie's autograph at the stage door? I did it last night and missed them. I am thinking of running over today after the matinee and see if I can get them. Any experiences for matinees for this show?

BCEFA Spring Collections 2017  Apr 19 2017, 12:05:30 PM

Saw Bandstand and Charlie this week... neither are participating. Still in previews 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 19 2017, 11:31:53 AM

Saw last night's show... and was happily surprised. After reading all the posts here and having seen the show in London I was VERY worried about this show. Although it is a much more subtle show than in London, I actually did not hate it. I was disappointed with some changes (Violet's songs were better in London, the kids are played by adults, and the sets are small), I do not think it is as bad as people are making it out to be. Christian is amazing, Emily was awesome but not used en

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You