News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jacinda

Jacinda Profile Photo
Member Name: Jacinda
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: This one's for the ladies  Dec 15 2005, 10:28:45 PM
Too much pink (sorry)!
re: Songs you listen to when your heart is broken  Dec 13 2005, 08:01:39 PM
John Mayer always does it for me when I'm sad - that or jazz (Ella Fitzgerald). There's something therapeutic about the sadness in their voices.
Girls Weekend In NYC - Need Ideas  Dec 13 2005, 01:34:18 AM
I'm going to NYC with a group of 20 something single women in Feb. Can anyone suggest a good musical or play? Nothing too commercial or over publicized, please. Maybe something off-beat . . . we are from a city that sees a lot of off broadway tours, so I guess I'm looking for the obscure :) Thanks much, Jac
Rent Attendance Anecdotes  Dec 13 2005, 01:23:17 AM
I went to see the movie in my hometown (a tiny, conservative, Caucasian, small-minded midwestern town)so my mother had someone to go to the movies with - huge mistake! I had to listen to a 50 something woman complain through the entire movie about immorality because my mother insisted that it would be rude to get up and change seats during the movie. My date and I ended up going to a showing in the city we live in so we could enjoy the movie.

re: Non-Theatre Majors?  Dec 13 2005, 01:03:07 AM
I'm a third year medical student, who became pre-med during my sophomore year of undergrad. This is my first year that I have not been in any type of play or musical. I love medicine; I am thrilled that I'll be a pediatrician in less than 18 months. But there is a lingering sadness that I don't have time to be on stage (considering it has been part of my life since I was 6 years old).

Good luck with your studies. If you ever have any questions or need career advice, feel free to a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You