News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mebice

mebice Profile Photo
Member Name: mebice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hi I am a theatre student in Ohio, who is hoping to go to Columbia for graduate school for producing/theatre management. I also love stage management, house management, and my true love is PR, Marketing and Advertising.

Favorite musicals in no particular order (except for numero uno):
1. Taboo
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3. Ragtime
4. Movin Out
5. Chitty Chitty (BROADWAY)
6. Aida
7. Wicked
8. Last Five Years

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone work for Roundabout/Signature/ any not for profit Broadway company
 Nov 27 2007, 06:35:32 PM
bump
Anyone work for Roundabout/Signature/ any not for profit Broadway company
 Nov 27 2007, 12:48:19 AM
Hello-

So I need some help. Do any of you work for a not-for-profit Broadway theatre company such as Roundabout, Signature, or something of the like? If you do, please PM me. I am writing a paper for my class about patron and benefactor relations with a not-for-profit Broadway theatre company versus the relationship between an investor for a commercial run. I would also like to look at the knowledge of the patron base itself. Do they know its not-for-profit, and/or do they care? I am de

re: GYPSY OF THE YEAR .... SKIT by SKIT
 Dec 6 2006, 03:11:13 PM
I saw it on Tuesday as well. I sincerely hope that Marc records that song. I was crying, and I want my mother to hear that song. It was excepetional...thats one of those songs that changes something inside you. I want to thank him for those words.
re: Raul Esparza Update! He Reacts to the Times Story Here...
 Dec 1 2006, 02:50:37 PM
wow....

speechless

re: Raul Esparza Update! He Reacts to the Times Story Here...
 Dec 1 2006, 02:34:13 PM
The link is not working....whats going on?

re: Euan Morton at the Birdland
 Nov 28 2006, 04:24:09 PM
Beautiful...it was simply beautiful. I love his new stuff. I was invited to stay for the second set, but I too, had a train to catch. GRRR...soo close to breaking into work and sleeping on the floor to catch the second set. Do you know if he sang that lullybe song on his CD during the second set. I love that one!

Can't wait to see him live again.

re: In comes COMPANY....
 Nov 2 2006, 12:15:11 AM
Hello all. I saw it Halloween as well. I have nothing more to add. Again, Raul....that is all. But, I would like to say I loved seeing all the BWW people on here. That was a special treat. no halloween pun intended
re: 'EVIL DEAD, The Musical' -- the next underground cult classic?
 Nov 1 2006, 11:50:38 PM
I saw this a couple days ago. I thought that this was the next underground cult also. It reminded me of RHPS. You could definitely have fun with this as an audience memeber. My friend and I thought of some great drinking games during the show. Its just a fun time.
Evil Dead: The Musical
 Oct 28 2006, 12:10:15 AM
Evil Dead: The Musical. Just got home from seeing it tonight. Absolutely awesomely campy. Its a musical a non-theatre boy wont mind seeing. Saw Gallo. Was a little excited to be within two feet of him. Has anyone seen it?
re: Scary Poppins
 Oct 21 2006, 12:34:08 PM
Well, Ashley Brown is amazing. So, before the show opens, I am reading the SHOWBILL, by the way, what is up with Disney not using playbill, and there is this long article about how Cameron promised the original writer that Mary Poppins herself would be darker and a little meaner. Its not a secret she hated Julie Andrews's portrayal. But, I don't think Ashley was all that different from Julie's Mary. Now again, I havent seen the film in quite some time, but I sincerely think they are very compar
re: Scary Poppins
 Oct 20 2006, 02:40:56 PM
I agree with those who saw the Bway production. I saw it last night. Although, I don't like the way they did Temper, temper. It just seemed weird. I am all for having a dark moment, but it just seemed out of place for me. Miss Andrew's song was dark too, but it felt cohesive within the context of the show. So, overall, I think they should get rid of the Temper temper song, just because of its lack of cohesiveness, not for the scarinesss. The sets were amazing. The show reminded me a lot of Chitt
re: Will Raul Esparza's name finally be above the marquee?
 Oct 11 2006, 12:32:43 PM
I think it is. According to the posters and such, his name has always been put above the title! Yay.
re: Drowsy Lottery for Sunday Matinee
 Oct 6 2006, 08:16:28 AM
I have won the lottery twice now. Not a hard one to win, and I am very happy about that!
re: A BC/EFA Flea Market Review (For those of you that missed it)
 Sep 24 2006, 06:02:24 PM
Hi all.

Just got back. Got there around 9:30.

List:

Aida messenger bag-20 dollars
Donny Osmond singed photo (for the madre) 20 dollars
2 magazines- 2 dollars each
Taboo pins- (I scavanged for anything taboo) 1 dollar each
The phantom poster about the backstage stuff....5 dollars
On the record program...i think 10 dollars
3 "notes" from phantom- 3 dollars total
phantom tickets from tdf....30 dollars in raffles....that was a shoving match if i

re: Stage Managing
 Sep 23 2006, 12:20:54 AM
I am pretty sure the ASMs are on the sides of the stage making sure things are running smoothly, while the PSM or just SM, is calling cues from the back of the house up in the light booth. Mostly where the cheap seats are.
Drowsy Chaperone Ending Monologue
 Sep 22 2006, 07:14:03 PM
mebice

Leading Actor
Drowsy Chaperone Ending Monologue
Posted On: 9/22/06 at 06:15 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anybody remembers what the man in the chair says at the end of the Drowsy Chaperone right before the reprise of As We Stumble Along. I really loved it, and started to cry, and I want to type it up and put it somewhere, because I remember it being beautiful. If anyone can help, that would be amazing. thanks all.

re: Las Vagas
 Jul 3 2006, 12:17:56 PM
Lol thanks
Las Vagas
 Jul 3 2006, 12:14:05 PM
I thought Avenue Q was in Vegas? Has it not opened yet? Or did I completely miss it? I am going to vegas in late August, and wanna see something. Its between Avenue Q and O....let me know.
re: Raúl Esparza to Star in John Doyle-Helmed Company Revival
 Nov 14 2005, 06:00:26 PM
YES! God has blessed ohioans! I will be there! My friend goes to CCM and everything so I have a place to stay after that 5 hour car ride. I might drive down to see it a couple of times, but I might be in rehearsals with Vincent Dowling at that time....YEAH!!! !

Its sondheim...but its Raul...so its still worth the five hour drive. :)

re: Hairspray -- Akron, OH -- 9/20 -- casting news, too!
 Sep 20 2005, 11:17:08 PM
Seeing it Thursday and super excited!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You