News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for starryeyes2

starryeyes2 Profile Photo
Member Name: starryeyes2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Disney's High School Musical (the movie)'--my thoughts
 Jun 6 2007, 09:31:21 AM
I recently just finished a season of the show in Australia, we were one of the first to perform it and it is every bit as cheesy as the movie though thoroughly enjoyable to perform in and watch. Yes it has some of the worst lyrics ever but it's so peppy and fun and you just have to smile. We have a very successful 12 shows and every child, teenager and adult that came to see it loved it. Most went home to watch the movie. If you take it too seriously you'll only see flaws. It's meant for a bit o
re: Australian 'Spelling Bee' and other news.
 Jan 18 2006, 06:56:02 AM
she definately looks like mandy moore!!! and marina prior is playing miss peretti so i'm not quite sure about her in the middle of that picture looking like one of the kids???
 Jan 18 2006, 06:39:39 AM
ahh!! that's it i am definately going. if david is in it i am there! Love him. that picture is gold lizzie! nice find! not too sure about priscilla though...

Jan 18 2006, 03:42:38 AM
OMG!!! I can't wait to see this show. more details. Was david campbell great? marina prior? bert la bonte? you can't just start and not give more info! :)

re: What tracks do you skip over?
 Dec 30 2005, 11:31:48 PM
OH!!! This is a perfect time to put out there my one song theory! I believe - i don't know if any agree with me - that every musical has at least one song that so doesn't need to be there. Sometimes they are crucial to the plot but you just wish that they weren't there coz they're so painful to listen to. some of mine are:
maison des lune - b&theb
Mr Cellophane - chicago
dancing on the sidewalk - fame
morning report - lion king
dog eat dog and castle on a cloud - les miz

re: performing on a raked stage
 Dec 30 2005, 11:10:16 PM
dancing on a raked stage is the same as doing anything else....just takes some rehearsal too feel comfortable. It's not the scare factor that puts you off, it's the fact that different muscles ache at the end of it because you've had to compensate for the slope. You don't really realise til you finish.
re: CATS or Joseph?
 Dec 28 2005, 11:25:27 PM
if you appreciate dancing and brilliant choreography and people singing while they are upside down and jumping around (not easy!) go see cats. That'd be my choice.
re: Miss Siagon Logo - JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!
 Dec 24 2005, 02:11:36 AM
yay my first post. I saw the making of Miss Saigon and they go through the whole process of designing the posters. So clever! So i guess i've always seen the face because of that.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You