News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for duroc

duroc Profile Photo
Member Name: duroc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Does the PRODUCERS have a student discount?
 Jan 16 2007, 06:33:21 PM
oh, cool. g'luck!
 Jan 16 2007, 06:23:39 PM
I must be dyslexic this evening. I meant intership, not interview.
 Jan 16 2007, 06:11:26 PM
are you going to be in NYC for the interview? you might as well try stopping at the theatre, even if you don't get there till after 3. I honestly don't know how popular the Producers is. They may still have Student Rush tickets for the evening performance.
 Jan 16 2007, 05:47:57 PM
theminutepast- yes, you would get the tickets from the box office at the theatre (246 West 44th Street), which opens at 10 am. I recommend getting there early, though. Not sure how popular the Producers is, but your best bet is to get there an hour or two early, and wait. there is sometimes a line, and I think they only sell 15-30 discount tickets.

edit: I'd recommend the same thing for evening performances. what day are you going? they only offer student rush Tues, Wed, Thurs, and st

Jan 16 2007, 05:45:04 PM
opps, I didn't read your original post. they might give you a deal on tickets for friday, sat or sunday.
 Jan 16 2007, 05:42:40 PM
The Producers does offer student rush tickets:

'Student Rush: Subject to availability, tickets are sold for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday performances only. The tickets are sold at the box office, on the day of the performance only. Tickets are $26.25 each, a valid student ID is required, and two tickets are sold per person. Seats may be obstructed view.'

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/index.php?category=&rush=show&order=

re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
 Sep 30 2006, 07:57:54 PM
no rush, sorry. you can get standing room only tickets, though. But, only when the show is sold out.

Also, here is the url I used: http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/index.php?category=&rush=show&order=

their rush policy may eventually change.

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Sep 24 2006, 10:15:35 PM
I just saw Wedding Singer today - loved all of the 80s references (I want to buy myself a Van Halen shirt now). overall, great show.

re: How many broadway shows have you seen?
 Sep 22 2006, 09:55:27 PM
I've seen 8... but, I'm going into the city tomorrow, so hopefully 9 soon.
re: Currently Listening to?
 Sep 17 2006, 09:55:12 PM
Wicked, the original cast recording! just got it.
re: Eden Espinosa in Wicked
 Sep 15 2006, 10:35:54 PM
I mean like she says it silently... her lips move but she doesn't say the word. you know what she is saying though.
 Sep 15 2006, 10:27:09 PM
I think when I saw it, though... instead of people talking at once (which I did not notice) when two people would have said something at the same time, one person would just lip it... like when Glinda says, 'Elphie'... she just mouths it.
 Sep 15 2006, 10:25:17 PM
actor - no, I understood what you wrote. just the third paragraph is a little jumbled.
 Sep 15 2006, 10:21:12 PM
oh, that's really soon... looks like I'll be in Wicked lotto line all next week, for sure.
 Sep 15 2006, 10:14:14 PM
She is leaving soon?
 Sep 15 2006, 10:11:48 PM
yeah, 27 times is crazy... that's awesome though. I'll probably try doing the lotto again next week - free transit week for student. I saw Wicked for the first time last Sunday. Eden blew me away as Elphaba.

re: PIPPIN
 Sep 11 2006, 09:17:43 PM
yeah, the score for Pippen is phenomenal. Is there any chance of it being revived on Broadway?
re: 'Broadway On Broadway' Not Up to Par
 Sep 11 2006, 09:07:16 PM
I was there for a little while... what I saw wasn't bad. The only thing that bothered me was Martin Short. I don't find him funny. oh, and also - they made it hard to see unless you're tall. I am but my friend couldn't see a thing.
re: Broadway in Bryant Park this week
 Jul 26 2006, 12:32:33 AM
here is a link to the official site:
http://www.bryantpark.org/calendar/broadway.php

I'd been wanting to go to these but I always have to work... maybe I can make one in Aug.

re: that 70's finale
 May 17 2006, 09:07:24 AM
I think in last week's episode. She says she likes him, then he turns her down; but later winds up regretting it...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You