"A Chorus Line" RUSH

OrdinaryJukebox
#0"A Chorus Line" RUSH
Posted: 9/30/06 at 7:50pm

DOes anyone know if "A Chorus Line" has a rush policy on Broadway? Any information would be great, thanks!

-Vincent

duroc
#1re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 9/30/06 at 7:57pm

no rush, sorry. you can get standing room only tickets, though. But, only when the show is sold out.

Also, here is the url I used: http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/index.php?category=&rush=show&order=

their rush policy may eventually change.

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#2re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 9/30/06 at 10:04pm

i was there wednesday night, they sold standing room and show wasn't sold out. they sold them at around 630. 6 tickets one per person.

WickedLauren
#3re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 9/30/06 at 10:09pm

I tried last night for SRO, and I got there around 5:30pm. They had already sold the SRO tickets. I asked the guy at the box office and he told me they sell SRO when they get word to sell them, no certain time. I got kind of frustrated with him because I kept asking him for clarification and he just kept saying they were sold out.

John3 Profile Photo
John3
#4re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 10/1/06 at 12:42am

I know what you mean. I went there last weekend at 10 to try to get tickets and the box office people told me to come back in an hour. So I did, then they told me to come back like 2 hours before the night show. I did that, then they told me that they probably weren't going to have them tonight. It was frustrating.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#5re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 10/1/06 at 1:06am

Guys...there are literally 13 threads on this.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Lori2 Profile Photo
Lori2
#6re: 'A Chorus Line' RUSH
Posted: 10/2/06 at 9:42am

Not that I know of, I would love to see this show anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/jrobertspencer
Can you keep the cup from tipping Can you keep the grip from slipping In despair, for just another day ~Next To Normal

Videos