News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for backalleybaby

backalleybaby Profile Photo
Member Name: backalleybaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Maura Tierney cast in new Labute play, 'Some Girl[s]'
 Mar 21 2006, 04:50:11 PM
Talk about ER women on stage ... Alex Kingston is currently in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest here in London, with Christian Slater. Oh, and for whoever wrote the Theatre News article, Abby's not a nurse anymore.
re: Adam Pascal in Sunset Blvd
 Mar 21 2006, 04:45:47 PM
I just can't imagine Adam opposite Glenn Close.
re: Why Do (Many) Gay Men Love Musical Theatre?
 Mar 20 2006, 04:08:47 PM
check out the book Place for Us: Essay on the Broadway Musical, by D.A. Miller. Here's the amazon description:

Everybody "knows" that gay men love show tunes; as D.A. Miller writes in one self-mockingly academic passage of Place for Us, the original cast albums "were used, scholars now believe, in a puberty rite that, though it was conducted by single individuals in secrecy and shame, was nonetheless so widely diffused as to remain, for several generations, as pract
re: Jeremy Kushnier's new CD..
 Jan 30 2006, 03:44:39 AM
I just heard Jeremy for the first time in a video from the RENT asia tour and must say ... I think I'm in love! And here I was thinking Adam was my one and only.
re: Will Chase Love Thread
 Jan 30 2006, 12:19:48 AM
I don't think I'm going to get over having missed Will's run anytime soon. I have the worst timing, having not been out of NY for more than 2 weeks in 3 years and then leaving for 6 months right when he comes in. Any chance he'll be back? (crosses fingers)

and dreaminaret, why the oath?

re: Dreaminaret's Review of 'WITHOUT YOU' (very few [if any] spoilers)
 Jan 27 2006, 01:42:10 PM
I think I'm most excited to read about the overalls.
Karmine & Will
 Jan 25 2006, 07:01:13 PM
Did Karmine ever play Mimi when Will Chase was Roger (either during his run this winter or his previous one)??
re: Will Chase...
 Dec 29 2005, 09:06:31 AM
Is there a good website with a history/description of all the past Rogers?
re: Who's your favorite character from RENT?
 Dec 27 2005, 11:00:58 PM
Roger is my favorite. I think I relate to him the most, too.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You