News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StayStayAndLoveMe

StayStayAndLoveMe Profile Photo
Member Name: StayStayAndLoveMe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

She Stoops to Conquer Ticket for Sale  Mar 1 2013, 04:12:51 PM
Wish I could go! Good luck. It should be good.
10 musicals we'd like to see on Broadway before 'Nirvana'  Oct 26 2012, 05:01:34 PM
Heathers: The Musical
Stage Door (based off the old movie, not the camp)
Weird Science: The Musical

Does anyone still want/collect cast recordings on vinyl?  Sep 18 2012, 01:56:54 PM
You are awesome! Thank you so much!!!!

Giving you a full rave.

Does anyone still want/collect cast recordings on vinyl?  Sep 11 2012, 03:04:48 PM
I am super interested! I have just recently started a vinyl collection of Broadway records. I only have a few and am hungry to find as many as I can! Looking forward to what you have listed - I will probably take every single one if you let me! Thanks so much.
Contested Will and In Search of Shakespeare  May 29 2012, 01:27:41 PM
Actually, many of the plays were transcribed during performance - allowing the transcriber to add and arrange things apart from what Shakespeare or the actors had performed. These were later edited and put in the folio or quarto. That is why there are slightly different versions of the plays. (See Hamlet for example) So, in many ways, you are right Gothampc.

That being said, Contested Will is the way to go. Personally I feel the plays stand apart from the author but I believe Shakespea

Peter and the Starcatcher or Newsies?  Apr 12 2012, 11:06:18 AM
Not to sound like a broken record. But Peter and the Starcatcher is the clear choice.

It is so inventive and refreshingly creative. It will perfectly compliment your choice to see Once and you won't regret it.

As the Capn has already said, Christian Borle should and will win a Tony for his performance as Black Stache.

Streetcar or Peter?  Apr 11 2012, 03:39:40 PM
Do yourself a favor and stay FAR AWAY from Streetcar. It was so boring and there was absolutely no tension. Shameful to see William's beautiful play staged so poorly.

Plus, Peter and the Starcatcher is the best thing I have seen this season. It is everything you could want in a Broadway show and more. See it. I can't recommend it enough. Their tickets are really reasonable too. And they have a lotto.

I hope this is helpful. Trust me on Streetcar.

Stage door question for Nice Work / Peter & the SC  Apr 11 2012, 10:57:14 AM
Christian has been coming out at Peter and the Starcatcher to sign and take photos. As does most (if not all) of the cast. It's an incredible show and Christian is at the top of his game. Hope you enjoy!
Slings and Arrows  Apr 6 2012, 05:27:43 PM
This series does everything right that SMASH does wrong. It is a must watch.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You