News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jolly1

jolly1 Profile Photo
Member Name: jolly1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DEAR EVAN HANSEN at Off-Broadway's Second Stage Theatre
 Mar 27 2016, 07:47:28 AM

You guys have convinced me. Anyone know the odds of it being on TDF soon?

The Public Theatre's Shakespeare/Park presents INTO THE WOODS -- Discussion
 Jul 24 2012, 09:00:03 AM
Is it hopeless to get in line at this point? How many tickets do they give away?
Jessica Lea Patty will be on as Eva Peron in July and August
 Jun 29 2012, 03:40:04 AM
Probably why they sent out an email blast with a discount code for those dates.
N2N
 Jun 16 2012, 05:27:14 PM
I saw N2N on Broadway and loved her voice. I also saw N2N on tour and admittedly her voice was just not as good. She was still great just not as spectacular as before. I believe the show had a pretty negative impact on her voice.
Anything Goes Closing August 5th
 Jun 13 2012, 08:49:52 PM
Glad I got tickets for one of the last performances. I've been really looking forward to seeing it.
Christian Borle's last performance?
 Jun 12 2012, 12:38:15 PM
^^ Ditto
Once Rush question?
 Jun 11 2012, 12:19:45 AM
Just got my Mezz Row F 12 seat for July. Glad I was able to snag it for $75, before the price hike. I wanted to wait until my BF was in town but I guess I'll be going solo because I'm cheap. :)

Edit: Looks like they either just pulled the discount or sold out!

Are you a non-applauder?
 May 10 2012, 04:44:38 PM
I don't applaud during individual numbers. It takes me out of the show and the moment. I do clap a lot during curtain calls though.
BOM Cancellation
 May 9 2012, 12:01:09 PM
Good advice! There will be two of us so I may just get into the cancellation line since she can listen for our name. She is too high maintenance and huffy to stand. The things we go through for our moms! How has the rush been lately?
BOM Cancellation
 May 9 2012, 11:39:07 AM
But you can attempt the lotto and then rush over to the cancellation line though, right?

Is there a rush to those lines after lotto? And where are these lines located?

My mom doesn't understand the concept of buying tickets in advanced either -.- Our trips in July and she JUST expressed how much she would LOVE to see BOM. GEEZE

Clybourne Park Tickets
 Feb 28 2012, 12:20:27 PM
March 3rd for LincTix

Christian Borle, Adam Chanler-Berat, Celia Keenan-Bolger to Return for Broadway's PETER AND THE STARCATCHER
 Feb 28 2012, 12:14:09 PM
Any shot in getting tickets through TDF or TKTS in July?
HARVEY $10 preview tix
 Feb 11 2012, 12:03:34 PM
Thanks! I think you're right. I'm trying to sign up for HipTix now so I might be able to score some
HARVEY $10 preview tix
 Feb 11 2012, 12:00:19 PM
Is there exclusions? I'm having trouble finding 10$ tickets for July 10th
An Unusual Request
 Feb 9 2012, 04:17:11 PM
Best of luck. Grim. The world needs more passionate people. I would suggest perhaps getting your local news involved in the story. If he is a staple of the community they may want to do a piece on him which could be forwarded onto bigger newcasts. A VERYYY long shot but things like that seem to work these days.
Has anyone ever volunteered to usher at New World Stages?
 Feb 8 2012, 01:59:44 PM
Thanks for clearing up the drink orders. I was very doubtful. Good thing because I am a serious klutz.

Thank you for your experience Winston! It sounds like it is really easy and fun. I thought there would be more demand for positions than that! Good to know.

Feb 8 2012, 01:33:36 PM
Thanks for the information! Sounds like a good opportunity. I hope I make the list. I guess I should email them about 3 months out then? Any clue on what would be the best time frame to do that? I don't want to get lost in the shuffle by inquiring to early but I also don't want to be too late.

Feb 8 2012, 12:11:35 PM
Hey Rmusic,
How did the ushering go for you? I am considering signing up as well but I won't be in the city until July so I don't know if I am inquiring to early or not? What was your experience like? Thanks!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You