News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MKunkel

MKunkel Profile Photo
Member Name: MKunkel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello, Dolly Ticket - Sat. Eve. 5/6  Apr 22 2017, 11:04:39 PM

messaged.

School Of Rock Rush  Dec 19 2015, 06:34:12 PM

cimclaughlin10, did you really?  I showed up to the box office at 12 PM looking for one rush ticket for the night show and was told that they were sold out of rush and SR wouldn't be offered until 30 minutes before the performance.  Bizarre...

Best Play Race 2014  Mar 13 2014, 08:33:34 PM
It will be interesting in the Play Revival field since Richard III, Twelfth Night, Waiting for Godot, and No Man's Land are all being considered as individual productions.
Roundabout Theatre to present Fiasco Theatre's "Into the Woods"  Mar 6 2014, 03:04:26 PM
http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/Shows-Events/Into-the-Woods.aspx
Nina Arianda Starring in MTC's Red Vienna  Mar 3 2014, 12:24:21 PM
SPOILERS -----------------------

macnyc, I was just about to ask that same question...I didn't understand it at all. And then her attempt to open the window? I assume she is just so overwhelmed by everything that just has happened? It seems kind of random to me.

Wow, congrats to Robert Lopez for becoming the 12th EGOT winner tonight!!!  Mar 3 2014, 12:23:54 AM
Much congrats to him! He is also the youngest to win the award and he has achieved them all in the shortest amount of time! Only ten years to get every award!
Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?  Mar 1 2014, 10:52:09 AM
CarmenDeBris, how much was the partial view for Les Mis?
Which Cast albums?  Feb 18 2014, 11:28:31 PM
Richard Kiley is phenomenal on the OBC of "Man of La Mancha". The last track on the recording: (Dulcinea (Reprise) / The Impossible Dream (Reprise) / Man of Mancha (Reprise) / The Psalm / Finale) is worth the price of the whole thing alone.
Big Fish Digital Release  Feb 7 2014, 01:35:27 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1069223&dt=10
Official: Gabriel Ebert, Patrick Page, John Cullum & More Set for MTC's CASA VALENTINA- Full Cast Announced!  Feb 6 2014, 03:09:02 PM
What a great cast!
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Official-Gabriel-Ebert-Patrick-Page-More-Set-for-MTCs-CASA-VALENTINA--Full-Cast-Announced-20140206

Transport Group - Almost, Maine  Feb 4 2014, 03:40:44 PM
Has anyone seen this yet and having anything to report about it? I am thinking about getting tickets to it but wanted to here other people's thoughts first!
Partial view seats for GLASS MENAGERIE  Feb 1 2014, 11:40:36 PM
If anyone is interested, tix4students.com sells partial view seats ahead of time for $42.25 (that includes fees) and you pick up the ticket(s) day off with a student Id.
FUN HOME Cast Recording Due Out 2/18  Jan 26 2014, 08:37:31 PM
PS Classics just posted the track listing for the album!

Track Listing:
1) It All Comes Back (Opening)
2) "Sometimes my father appeared to enjoy having children..."
3) Welcome to Our House on Maple Avenue
4) Not Too Bad
5) "Just had a good talk with Dad..."
6) Come to the Fun Home
7) Helen’s Etude
"Thanks for the care package..."
9) Al for Short
10) Changing My Major
11) "I leapt out of the closet..."
12) Maps
13) "Read a book..."
14) Raincoat of Love
15) "I need more coffee..."
16) Ring of Keys
17) "Let me introduce you to my gay dad..."
1 "Shortly after we were married..."
19) Days and Days
20) "You ready to go for that drive?..."
21) Telephone Wire
22) "It was great to have you home..."
23) Edges of the World
24) "This is what I have of you..."
25) Flying Away (Finale)

Dinner with Friends Previews  Jan 24 2014, 08:38:46 PM
Anyone seen this yet and can report back? I am thinking of buying tickets but wanted to hear how it was first.
Shows with just piano?  Jan 18 2014, 04:20:41 PM
You can license any Rogers and Hammerstein show with a two piano reduction. The two piano version of "South Pacific" is glorious. On the same side, the two piano version of "Oklahoma" is not as good.
Outside Mullingar Begins Performances!  Jan 5 2014, 10:37:17 AM
Jeffmiele, check your inbox!
Outside Mullingar Begins Performances!  Jan 4 2014, 01:27:58 AM
I saw the show tonight and it was, as usual, a very respectable production for MTC and aside for a few line calling it was a very polished preview. The show runs for 90 minutes and Debra Messing and Brian F. O'Bryne are doing good work. I'm kind of on the fence about it and I think my problem is with the play itself. It's not a very intriguing piece of theatre. Peter Maloney, who plays Brian F. O'Bryne's father Tony, is slowly dying and needs to give away the family farm, but he doesn't want
The Glass Menagerie stage...  Jan 1 2014, 11:09:24 PM
I read an article online for a paper in college about the design of the revival and I recall it saying that it is a mixture of water, food dye, and glycerol. I'm on the train at the moment, but when I get home I will look for the article.
Could Margaret White in 'Carrie: The Musical' be played by a man in drag?  Dec 28 2013, 09:42:15 AM
Though not a full production, here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7KDDnrH6X8

BEAUTIFUL rush?  Dec 19 2013, 10:32:25 AM
macnyc, the view was great! Saw everything perfectly clear! And what I love about the Sondheim is the amount of legroom in those seats.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You