News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FindMe12

Member Name: FindMe12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Susan Egan as Miss Honey?
 Dec 19 2013, 01:58:54 AM
Just got back from seeing Matilda for the first time, was completely blown away by Jill's performance but was wondering what others would think if Susan Egan playing the role of Miss Honey?
Do you think replacements should be eligible for Tony Awards consideration?
 Jun 14 2013, 07:33:26 PM
I think it would have to be a special award that doesn't have to be given every year, sort of like tony honors for a recreated performance. I would think that to be eligible you would have to have played the role for at least a year to be considered and at that point the shows producers would have to petition the tony committee to consider if they think the performance is tony worthy. I also think there would have to be other stipulations such as you could only win the award once in your career.
Derek Klena to make Broadway Debut opposite Lindsay Mendez in WICKED
 May 14 2013, 06:52:31 PM
Now if they can finally get a new Glinda, I would really want to make a special trip to see this,
Why are Non-Union tours so looked down upon ?
 May 2 2013, 06:56:36 PM
One good example I can think of a tour turning non equity and not loosing much quality was the Hairspray Tour, I saw the equity tour and later the non equity tour and they seemed exactly the same.
Tony Performance Predictions
 May 1 2013, 12:11:46 AM
I think they should have all of the shows perform little bits in the opening like they did in 2009, that was by far the best tony opening (aside from its not just for gays anymore). That way they can get the shows not nominated for musical or revival into the show without over stuffing it.
Congrats to Stephanie J. Block!
 May 1 2013, 12:03:59 AM
So happy for her its about time. I really think Carolee knocked Lilla out and not Stephanie. I think if she were petitioned for featured for 9 to 5 she would have been nominated for that as well.
Rant about the 2013 TONY nominations here
 Apr 30 2013, 11:57:51 PM
Im still shocked we havent found out whose hosting, I wonder if they arent having one like they did a few years ago

Breaking News: Tony Awards Committee Decides Eligibility on Slew of Shows, Matilda Girls NOT Eligible for Best Actress But Recognized
 Apr 26 2013, 03:03:13 PM
With this ruling I think best actress in a musical will be

Stephanie J. Block*
Lilla Crawford
Valisia LeKae
Patina Miller
Laura Osnes

*this spot is really between Block and Carmello with the other 4 locked. I think Block has the better chance regardless of how Carmello carried her show the voters will remember Drood more then Scandalous

Bette Midler and Tom Hanks should cohost Tonys.
 Apr 25 2013, 05:53:12 PM
I would really like to see Whoopi do it again, I loved it the year she hosted, and even though she works for ABC, that didnt stop them from having her host it before. If not Whoopi then Hugh Jackman, he is always welcome by the Broadway Community and was a great host before.
Are there any broadway casts who have had a Big reputation?
 Apr 18 2013, 10:26:26 PM
Donna Vivino
2013 Broadway.com Audience Award nominations
 Apr 15 2013, 09:50:46 PM
The best part about their awards is when the winner is not there and Jackie Hoffman gets to accept for them. They should just let her accept for all the winners it would be a much better show.
Lindsay Mendez to replace Willemijn Verkaik as Elphaba in WICKED?
 Apr 15 2013, 07:51:29 PM
You cant base her Elphaba on that song because she wasnt singing it in the context of the show, I think she will be a mix between Shoshana Bean and Mandy Gonzalez
SMASH
 Apr 14 2013, 10:33:58 AM
Yes, he dreamed he was on stage naked, then woke up screaming only to find Ellis next to him only to actually wake up screaming, as anyone who would be sleeping with Ellis would do.
SMASH
 Apr 14 2013, 10:25:20 AM
No one mentioned Ellis' brief cameo in bed with Tom in the beginning of the show!!
Marissa Jaret Winokur looks incredible!
 Apr 5 2013, 05:15:06 PM
She looks amazing! I hope her weight loss will open her up to more roles. I know she is on TV Lands Retired at 35, but I dont know if shes working on any theater related projects.
Can We Finally Talk About Who Will Win The Tony For Best Musical?
 Apr 2 2013, 09:52:59 PM
Im guessing you missed the ruling where they deemed Cinderalla a revival
2013 Tony Award Artwork
 Mar 29 2013, 08:08:38 PM
I like it as well, It seems like they went with a completely different approach then from previous years, In a way it seems more modern yet simple.
2013 Tony Award Artwork
 Mar 29 2013, 07:58:04 PM
I just noticed that the artwork was released for this years tony awards. What do you think?

http://broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-Artwork-Revealed-for-2013-Tonys-20130329

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Mar 5 2013, 10:12:11 PM
I know it aint gonna happen but maybe they can sell the show to showtime or whatever network was originally going to air smash. Those kind of networks dont just depend on ratings of original airings afterall.
Willemijn Verkaik on Broadway
 Jan 12 2013, 06:53:20 PM
Just a preference others have done it as well
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You