News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bunnie3

bunnie3 Profile Photo
Member Name: bunnie3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Formerly, TheTinyMagic.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

1 lottery Tix for sale for Tonite s Ain t too proud.  Apr 10 2019, 07:32:32 PM
Bump again.... Sorry this is so last minute. Anyone?
1 lottery Tix for sale for Tonite s Ain t too proud.  Apr 10 2019, 06:59:25 PM
Bump. I LL be there till 8.
1 lottery Tix for sale for Tonite s Ain t too proud.  Apr 10 2019, 06:33:55 PM

Too sick to go. Let me know right now here, and I will meet you at the Imperial at 7:30. Cash only. 42.00.  Ithanks!  I will be at the theatre by 7:20 if you re still interested. I LL be on the sidewalk to the left side of the entrance, wearing like jeans, black puffy coat. and a small straw hat.  ( I m about 60. )

TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START  Apr 7 2019, 02:18:33 AM
Saw it today. Terrible in many sad ways,except the Overture, Entr'acte and Sandy s very funny Act 1 song. (ask me if you want more details... I feel depressed after seeing this...)
RE: What would be the latest time to leave JFK to be able to make an evenin  Apr 17 2018, 03:01:03 AM
A cab Wil be ULTRA ridiculously expensive. Do the Airtrain and lirr. You realistically need at least 3 hours wiggle room.
Jerry Lewis RIP  Aug 20 2017, 02:06:32 PM

When Pigs Fly revival to open on October  Aug 14 2017, 04:40:13 PM

I will never forget this hilarious, tuneful show, and Howard Crabtree s AMAZEBALLS, creatively CRAZY costumes, made basically on a $5.00 budget. This was about 30 yrs ago?   The only mistake I could see in a revival is to spend TOO much $$$$ on the set, costumes, etc.  Looking forward to a revival.

Grocery in Theatre District  Aug 13 2017, 12:49:45 AM

Could be Amish Market, 9th av, or Westerley, 8th av, or Stokes Greenmarket, 52nd, betw 9th/8th.   Food Emporium sucks, but it s on 10th/43rd.  There s also Red Apple on 40th/9th.   There s a new upmarket place now in the MiMa bldg, next to the Signature Theatre on 42nd nr Dyer av.

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 12 2017, 12:37:54 PM

Ebizzle said that he walked out of the show after one hour, so you can take his/her "review" with a huuuuuge grain of salt, because the second half ties it all together.  And it ' s NOT a political lecture, but part partisan politics, part comedy, part interesting autobiography, part a call to activism in one s own small way, and to try to get people to step out of your comfort zone.  This theme could apply to anything, not just politics.  Oh, and the "police

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 11 2017, 11:51:22 PM

Ebizzle.  You joined 3 wks ago.  Nothing wrong w/opposing viewpoints, but you missed the entire "point" of the show imho. But that s a whole different story, which I will not expound on.  To each his own.  Btw, other people on this board, tonight s guest star was Lawrence O'Donnell! (My friends were there).

I m so jealous!

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 9 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Ooooh, I can t wait for the replies to the last post.  I m not gonna do it?!......

5calls.org. (Michael Moore and I thank you.)  Aug 8 2017, 09:53:51 PM

My link isn t working, just Google it.  Super easy political activism.  Thanks! 

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 8 2017, 01:45:54 PM

It is most definitely a play. 

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 7 2017, 10:53:29 PM

Saw it again tonite (w/a relative).  No guest star...again.  Shucks., But, once, again, a fantastic show!

New Theatre District Restaurant!  Aug 6 2017, 03:18:01 PM

And it s not a tourist trap (yet)?!  BURGERS AND LOBSTERS!   WOOHOo. Cheap and good.  Been open about 2 wks. Second location.  This one, west 43rd street.

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Aug 1 2017, 11:19:09 PM

Just got back.  BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, brilliant, highly entertaining, yet poignant, and (no spoiler), those last 10 minutes!   Yikes!!!!   I got general rush, 3rd row side orchestra), fantastic view, full house!  Not at all what you might think...imho, waaay better!

Michael Moore show.  Jul 29 2017, 11:19:57 PM

Oh.. sorry .. haven t been on this board in ages....I shall ck out the other thread.

Michael Moore show.  Jul 29 2017, 11:11:10 PM

I m going Monday nite!  Anyone else going?

Rare Programs - Chorus Line (Public) and Frogs (Yale)  Jul 23 2017, 06:15:13 AM

They 're not that rare.  I have them.  they 're worth a few bucks.

$4.50 xtra ticket available this afternoon for "Building The Wall, at Neq World Stages, 2:30 pm  May 20 2017, 12:35:26 PM

Just show up and meet me inside the theatre at the top of the escalator at 2pm.  I will be wearing black, with a white cap. 50th st nr 9th.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You