News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shari evelyn

Member Name: shari evelyn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

INTO THE WOODS Reviews
 Aug 2 2022, 07:37:26 PM

Does anyone know if Sara is back in the show tonight?

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jul 12 2022, 02:23:32 PM

Great announcement! Does anyone know who the usual understudy for Gavin would be? Assuming that's who will play the role 8/3, 8/4 and 8/5.

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jul 7 2022, 08:40:36 PM

Was anyone out of tonight’s show (if anyone knows)?

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jul 6 2022, 07:32:37 PM

Edit: NVM, sorry!

When do Assassins tickets go on sale?
 Jan 14 2020, 09:41:19 AM

For anyone familiar with the space, I'm looking at the seating chart for Dracula right now. Where is says "ENTRANCE" - is that the entrance to the theater itself, or that particular section of seats?

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?
 Jul 23 2019, 10:15:19 AM

Hmm. I'm hoping more tickets in the center orchestra end up being released? I went on right when they announced the show and went through every date, and couldn't find any aisle pairs (besides the second row) closer than row M. Seemed pretty much the same blocks of tickets were coming up for each date...

Oklahoma! seating
 May 21 2019, 05:54:49 PM

Edit: Nevermind - deleted! 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 30 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Just pulled up 5/2, Dress Circle Row A Seats 120-121 at $165/each. Best seats in the house, in my opinion. Very tempted to buy them, but they're released!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 20 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I just wanted to report back- I was there this week, and my seat was DRESSR, Row A, Seat 10, and I thought it was a wonderful seat. Would've preferred Seat 2, but the only tickets I could pull up were first row, non aisle, or a few rows back, aisle. I'll usually sit back further to get the aisle seat, but I was SO glad I opted for the front row. Loved experiencing the show and all of its effects with no heads or movement in front of me! I did see people at the othe

LOBBY HERO Previews
 Mar 21 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Thanks for the headsup! Oh man. That's sad. From the pictures it looked like there was an aisle so I was hoping for the best. Looks like I'll be against a wall and in for some suffering. How were your sightlines?

LOBBY HERO Previews
 Mar 21 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Can anyone who has been in the mezzanine advise whether their are side aisle or just two central aisles?

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 01:36:57 PM

stagehand1 said: "What a frenzy! I am desperately trying to get my wife (and me) 2 tickets for our anniversary. I would be happy to pay up to $60 for an unused code (or will pay 150% of the ticket purchase price for sat/sun shows on March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 14, May 5, 12, 19, June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, December 15, and any day next February (2019). I would really, really appreciate it."

I PMed you.

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 12:01:48 PM

For folks who errored out and are now receiving a message that their code was already used - that happened to me and my friend twice last time, and after about 48 hours the tickets popped up in our accounts and TM Help was able to confirm everything had gone through. So hopefully you're all good too!

Official HELLO, DOLLY! Sidecar Thread
 Dec 5 2017, 03:11:30 PM

One member of my party may not be able to make the show tomorrow. She will be letting me know late tonight, but thought I'd throw it out there on here just in case someone is interested. Wednesday, 12/6 2pm matinee - Bette is on as Dolly. Mezzanine, row H, seat 6. If it's available, it will be $200 (what we paid). The rest of us are still going, so I can meet at the door to swap ticket/payment.

Will update later tonight to confirm the ticket is definitely available. Thanks!

LOBBY HERO at the Hayes
 Nov 30 2017, 09:34:23 AM

@Danielle49 - Oh, I'm sure the sightlines will be fine! My beef with those seats is the actual being against the wall part. Tad bit claustrophobic, I try to opt for an aisle seat whenever possible.

LOBBY HERO at the Hayes
 Nov 29 2017, 05:22:05 PM

I bit the bullet and went for side front mezz. Hoping for the best. The rendering makes it appear like there are aisles on the sides, so I'm hoping that's the case. Orchestra sides still looked like they backed up to the walls.

LOBBY HERO at the Hayes
 Nov 20 2017, 11:25:28 AM

Checking these seats, I'm torn. I don't really want to pay more than $99, so looks like I'm choosing between extreme sides of the front rows orch, and extreme sides of the front rows mezz. Any one know anything about the sightlines from these extreme sides? The orch seats move to $129 later in the run, but looks like the mezz sticks at $99 for the run. Do we think this is an indication that the mezzanine would be the worse choice?

LOBBY HERO at the Hayes
 Nov 16 2017, 09:24:18 AM

Popping in to see if anyone has seating recommendations as well! I'd love to not have to spend more than $99 on this show. Those seats look to be the extreme sides of the orch, side mezz, row E and back, center mezz, row G and back, and the way back of the orch. Right now I'm thinking either side mezz row E on the aisle or the extreme sides of the orch, but I'm worried about views.

Selling 2 HipTix - Time and the Conways - Sat 11/11 2pm
 Nov 7 2017, 08:11:36 AM
bumping for the morning crew.
Selling 2 HipTix - Time and the Conways - Sat 11/11 2pm
 Nov 6 2017, 08:32:08 PM

Hi all. Due to a family emergency, we are unable to use our HipTix to Time and the Conways for this Saturday matinee. They are in the row E of the rear mezz. I can transfer the pair to another HipTix member (you can sign up if you are ages 18-35, if you aren't already a member! Your guest does not need to be ages 18-35.)

Please PM if interested. I'd like to get back what we paid ($50 for the pair), but am willing to consider any reasonable offers.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You