News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FutureElphaba

FutureElphaba Profile Photo
Member Name: FutureElphaba
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who's Your Favorite Elphaba?
 Apr 1 2006, 07:30:14 PM
Maria Eberline.. by far.. she was just flawless!
re: Maria Goes on for Julia
 Mar 12 2006, 10:02:33 PM
Maria is AMAZING! She is my favorite Elphaba of all time. I have seen Idina, Shoshana and Stephanie and Maria is just in a category by herself lol! I told her that and she gave me the biggest hug ever... She was in shock ha ha!
re: TKTS and Wicked
 Mar 8 2006, 08:53:03 PM
You'll probably get cancellation.. you have to pay full price though

You can always try lotto but its really hard to win... I was there during the transit strike and I thought I'd have a better chance of winning but there were still abvout 160 people there.... but I still won lol! It was the closest I have ever seen Wicked (I've seen it 5 times.. 3 in Tampa.. 2 in NYC).

re: Megan Hilty's last show in Wicked?
 Mar 8 2006, 08:29:11 PM
On the message board? I really wish they would announce in on like Playbill.com or Broadwayworld.com and make it official lol! But thanks!
re: Megan Hilty's last show in Wicked?
 Mar 8 2006, 08:18:51 PM
Are you absolutely positively sure its the 28th? I'm planning to see her last and I need to tell me dad when I'm gonna be there really soon.. so he can buy the plane tickets and I can buy the Wicked tickets lol
re: stunning broadway stars?
 Mar 8 2006, 07:39:01 PM
For male-
David Ayers (Sooooo amazing beautiful lol... hes even better look in persone)

Cheyenne (of course lol)

The guy playing Link now in Hairspray

For Female-

Michelle Federer (She has a classic beauty)

Megan Hilty

Diana Degarmo

Megan Hilty's last show in Wicked?
 Mar 8 2006, 07:30:01 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew when Megan's last show is... She started May 31st and I think shes only contracted through this year... I've heard that its the 28th but then I've heard that Megan, herself, does not know lol! Can anyone in the city ask her?... jk. but I would love to know!
re: Smile the musical. Does any OBC recording exist?
 Mar 4 2006, 12:53:02 PM
We actually tried to do this show in my MT class last year.. it had the potential of doing well except no one wanted to do anything so we had to cut half the songs and do it in class as oppose to having an audience lol!
re: Analeigh Ashford
 Feb 13 2006, 09:01:35 PM
She is! She seriously is SO talented! I'm upset I didn't get to see her as Glinda.. Emily Rozek was the understudy when they were in Tampa. She is such a sweetheart! I miss her a lot. I actually met her online because I had questions about Marymount lol.. then like 5 days later I got to meet her in person at the stage door.. Yeah, if anyone has any reviews of her as Glinda that would be awesome. I'm sure shes wonderful in that role. But I should stop rambling lol... I miss her a lot! Hopefully s
re: Worst stagedoor
 Jan 16 2006, 07:42:03 PM
Idina Menzel was really snobby when I met her last year in Wicked.. but to be fair it was when she was getting those death threats for being with Taye Diggs. I was there before the show and I told her "You are such an inspiration for me, Idina" and she didn't respond or show any emotion what so ever.. and I was like, crying ha ha (I was a 16yearold fangirl I'm sorry.. but thats just cold

Michelle Kitrell didn't sign for anyone.. I saw her as an unde

re: Wicked in TAMPA - THE LOTTERY IS BACK, BABY!!
 Jan 15 2006, 03:26:54 PM
Ya know, that actually happened to me in New York City.. On the 24th I saw Dirty Rotten Soundrals for $25 dollars! Like, nobody came to lotto and they had a few tickets left (my mom and I bought two lol). The only bad thing was Sherie Rene Scott and John Lithgow were absent.. but Nobert Leo Butz and Joanna Gleason were in the show lol
re: Wicked in TAMPA - THE LOTTERY IS BACK, BABY!!
 Jan 13 2006, 11:19:12 PM
All I have to say about that is... YES!! LOTTO!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You