News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dancer484

Member Name: dancer484
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Full Committed Rush Tickets  Apr 27 2016, 10:04:20 AM

Check out this other thread:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1091630#4785429

Broadway Shows with unpublicized (?) standing room  Apr 22 2016, 03:37:12 PM

This site does a pretty good job keeping up with the various policies, though they don't list Beautiful so it may not be 100% accurate.

http://broadwayforbrokepeople.com/

ECLIPSED rush availability~recently ?  Mar 26 2016, 04:52:05 PM

I rushed this morning--Saturday, so two shows. I was 21st in line at 9:55am and got 2 tickets with no problem. Our seats were Orchestra row K on the far left side, but we were able to move in a couple of seats at intermission. There were still a number of empty seats in our area. I thought I heard somebody purchasing a rush ticket at 1:45pm as I was entering the theatre as well.

I will say, the rush line was the slowest I have ever seen! They only had 1 window open a

School of Rock Online Lottery  Mar 26 2016, 04:47:17 PM

We won last night, which was a Friday night. Our seats were in row D of the Mezzanine on the house right side. Technically partial view, but we missed very little of the show--really only when he wrote on the chalkboard.

Allegiance Rush?  Jan 11 2016, 10:11:26 AM

I also rushed yesterday. Got there at 11:55am (for a noon open). I was about 15 or 20 people back and got the last single rush ticket available after two people in front of me turned it down. It was for the evening show and I was center orchestra in row M.

Fun Home lottery  Jul 2 2015, 12:40:39 PM
After nominations but before awards for us!
Advice for a foreign about musicals and discount tickets  Jul 2 2015, 12:36:23 PM

You can also see a lot of the rush/lottery policies here:

http://www.broadwayspotted.com/lottery-rush-policies/

Fun Home lottery  Jul 1 2015, 03:30:48 PM
I agree with stevenycguy! We entered the lottery a bunch of times unsuccessfully. We rushed for Standing Room one day (getting there about 30 minutes before the box office opened) and got tickets easily. It's a short show and there's a railing to lean on so it's not too uncomfortable!
Fun Home: Cheap Tickets?  May 10 2015, 11:55:30 PM

Fun Home is doing SRO now--it's $30 the day of the show if it's sold out (which it usually is!)  You can pay cash or credit and because the theatre is small and the show is short, it's an easy show to stand for.  We went this morning about 10 minutes after the box office opened and got tickets easily.

Lady Day and Casa Valentina Rush Advice  Apr 24 2014, 02:52:34 PM
I rushed Lady Day on Tuesday. We got there at 9:20am and were 9th in line. The next person in line arrive at 9:55am and she also got a ticket!
OF MICE AND MEN Rush  Apr 24 2014, 02:37:29 PM
Rush report is stating "17 people in line by 9:45 AM. Weekends: 33 people in line by 9:10 AM. First person in line at 4 AM."

4am. Yikes!

Lady Day rush?  Apr 22 2014, 10:50:56 AM
When I rushed today we got in line about 9:20 and was 9th. Nobody else showed up until right at 10am and there seemed to be plenty of tickets. I got mine as did the person behind me.
Hedwig Standing Room  Apr 14 2014, 11:25:48 PM
We did Hedwig standing room tonight and here's how it went down!

I arrived around 4:30pm and was first in line. My friend arrived around 5 and she was 4th. We heard mixed reports from the box office (there could be up to 10 tickets, there might not be any tickets) but everybody said they wouldn't know for sure until 7:15 so we all decided to wait it out. We did the lotto at 6pm and there were about 200 people there for 20 tickets so none of us got called.

Around 6:30, a box

BEAUTIFUL rush?  Feb 28 2014, 11:47:27 PM
I rushed today (Friday). The first person was in like at 8:30am. I arrived at 9:30am and was the third person in line. There was a sign up that said "limited tickets" would be available, but everybody in line (6-8 people) got tickets. Ours were rear orchestra, full view and great!
After Midnight - Rush  Jan 30 2014, 10:30:28 AM
I arrived at 10:30am yesterday and easily got a ticket. I was seated in GG22 which was on the far house right side and listed as partial view. I couldn't see a few players in the band, and for one song Fantasia was up with the band so I couldn't see her for the first half, but the view of the dancing was ideal!
Gentleman's Guide Rush  Dec 5 2013, 01:53:24 PM
I rushed yesterday as well. I walked right up to the box office just after 10 and had no problem getting seats in row E for the evening. They seem to have taken out the first two rows of the theatre, so this was actually the 3rd row. There were a number of empty seats in the rows behind me that I assume were also in the rush block but never sold.

I thought it was a really fun show and would recommend it!

Cinderella Rush  Jun 7 2013, 12:16:20 PM
Mine was in the back row of the orchestra!

Here Lies Love Rush  Jun 7 2013, 12:15:35 PM
The day we rushed, there were not tickets available online. I believe the tickets we got were holds released that morning.

The action moves all around--there is a stage at either end and platforms along the sides and in the middle. I didn't sit for the show, but I think you would be able to see just fine for at least 90% of the show. It's possible that you might have trouble seeing the side platform directly under your seats, but there's no major action that I recall happening there.

Pippin Rush  Jun 4 2013, 11:36:56 AM
I rushed this morning (Tuesday). We arrived at 7:10am and were 16th and 17th in line. They had about 20 tickets--I know the 2 people behind us got some of the last tickets but we didn't stay around after that.
Here Lies Love Rush  May 21 2013, 03:26:59 PM
This is a non-traditional show set in a disco, so (with the exclusion of a few box seats) everybody is GA and stands, moves and dances along for the whole show.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You