School of Rock Online Lottery

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#2School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/16/16 at 7:56pm

Best news ever! And online, even!! Thanks so much!

jbraun1494
#3School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/19/16 at 2:26pm

Where can I find this?

lite2shine Profile Photo
lite2shine
#4School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/19/16 at 2:36pm

https://my.socialtoaster.com/st/campaign_landing/iframe/?key=schoolofrocklottery

So you have to connect through one of the social media in order to enter? I do not like it. Maybe I have to create a ghost account for those digital lotteries that require such thing.

Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
#5School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 9:08am

Has anyone tried entering today? It doesn't seem to be working for me and I have tried entering from my iPad phone and laptop! The page just keeps refreshing or I get s timeout error. 

"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"

_IrisTInkerbell
#6School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 9:24am

I just entered and it was working fine. It's the same as the On Your Feet lottery

Updated On: 1/20/16 at 09:24 AM

iluvtheatertrash
#7School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 10:18am

Any clue where the seats will be? I'd hate to win, spend the money and show up only to find out I've got a horrible nosebleed seat. 

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

lite2shine Profile Photo
lite2shine
#8School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 10:22am

I don't know where the seats are, but there is no horrible nosebleed seats in Winter Garden. The lview froom the ast row of Mezz is very good.

Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
#9School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 12:48pm

iluvtheatertrash said: "Any clue where the seats will be? I'd hate to win, spend the money and show up only to find out I've got a horrible nosebleed seat. 

"

I actually won today and I was give orchestra row G

"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"

wolfwriter2
#10School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/20/16 at 1:06pm

We won last night. We were Orchestra Row S center, on the aisle. Great seats and the show was a lot of fun.

I don't like kids on stage and the kids were not just good, they were phenomenal and Alex Brightman is ridiculously fun. I'm sure he's having a blast, but I have no idea how he does that 8 times a week.

My biggest complaint is that I can't get 'Stick It To The Man' out of my head and that's the only line, from the song, that I know :)

Enjoy!

_IrisTInkerbell
#11School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 1/21/16 at 11:02pm

I won today, center Orch row R. The people next to me were lottery winners as well. It was a great seat, dead center and very good view. The show was a lot of fun, the kids were awesome and enjoyed seeing Sierra, and also Mamie. I grew very fond of all the people in On The 20th Century :)

I thought the 1st act was a bit slow though, or I guess the 1st half of the 1st act. But the second act totally made up for that!

dancer484
#12School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 3/26/16 at 4:47pm

We won last night, which was a Friday night. Our seats were in row D of the Mezzanine on the house right side. Technically partial view, but we missed very little of the show--really only when he wrote on the chalkboard.

Oak2
#13School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 9/2/16 at 4:29pm

When do you get notified whether you won or lost? I entered a few lottos today including SOR, and I've gotten "you lose" notices for all but SOR and Matilda, which uses the same system it seems. I tried looking on the site but could not find when they announce if you won or lost, and I'd like to know since I'm waiting until all lottos have passed to get something from TKTS as consolation. 

Oak2
#14School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 9/2/16 at 4:29pm

When do you get notified whether you won or lost? I entered a few lottos today including SOR, and I've gotten "you lose" notices for all but SOR and Matilda, which uses the same system it seems. I tried looking on the site but could not find when they announce if you won or lost, and I'd like to know since I'm waiting until all lottos have passed to get something from TKTS as consolation. 

Notreallysilent 2
#15School of Rock Online Lottery
Posted: 9/2/16 at 7:12pm

10:00 for matinees and 3:00 for evening. Keep in mind as well that they recently changed the telecharge lotteries, so now you pay online instead of the box office