Cinderella Rush

PlayItAgain
#1Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/6/13 at 2:04am

ANyone know how many seats are usually available for rush/where the seats are located?

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#2Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/6/13 at 10:50am

The only advice I have to share is the unsuccessful attempt for Cinderella rush I had yesterday. I was in line for Lucky Guy at 10:00 to get matinee tickets, and headed right over to Cinderella to try to get tickets for the evening performance. It was roughly 10:30 at that point, and they had sold out of rush tickets for the matinee and evening performances. This doesn't directly answer your question, but I guess it's helpful in advising that you won't have much luck if you don't show up prior to the box office opening. Good luck!

Matteo Profile Photo
Matteo
#2Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/6/13 at 10:52am

The seats are all over the front orchestra. I rushed the matinee yesterday was was forth row on the right side, but missed nothing on the stage. They are all great seats!

ABB2357 Profile Photo
ABB2357
#3Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/6/13 at 12:17pm

Interestingly I was able to get a rush seat last night about 90 minutes before curtain. Row L right orchestra and a perfect view.

dreaming Profile Photo
dreaming
#4Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/6/13 at 12:18pm

I was going to say that some time back, I got a fabulous seat int he fourth row on the left. It was a great seat-didn't miss anything. And I got it at 3 PM on a Thursday.

dancer484
#5Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/7/13 at 12:16pm

Mine was in the back row of the orchestra!

Updated On: 6/7/13 at 12:16 PM

Hairspray0901
#6Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/7/13 at 12:59pm

I rushed Tuesday 6/3 and got there at 7:30am. I was first on line...next person didn't show up until 8:40. silly me-- a friend even warned me not to get there that early. oh well. better to be safe than sorry! my seats were row E all the way on the left of the orchestra. Great seats, I would hardly call it partial view!

lida rose Profile Photo
lida rose
#7Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/7/13 at 1:23pm

i rushed about two weeks ago and our seats were in the rear mezz. maybe the guy at the box office just didn't like us?

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#8Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/7/13 at 1:48pm

"i rushed about two weeks ago and our seats were in the rear mezz. maybe the guy at the box office just didn't like us?"

Or maybe because it was around Memorial Day weekend?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#9Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/8/13 at 11:31pm

Playbill doesn't specify, so I'm wondering if you can get 1 or 2 tickets per student ID. Thanks in advance!

tking001
#10Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/8/13 at 11:36pm

1 ticket per ID

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#11Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/8/13 at 11:40pm

Thanks so much for the fast response tking001! Disappointing, but good to know before I go.

ArtMan
#12Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/9/13 at 4:18pm

I was there Wednesday around 10:30 and all the tickets were gone for both shows. I would suspect that sometimes , if it is not sold out , then later they will sell any ticket for rush. Saturday, I was in the standing room line for Motown and the box office guy sold me a center orchestra seat for $40. I think there are no true rules in what they sell and for how much.

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#13Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/12/13 at 3:29pm

BUMP. Any reports on how the rush has been lately?

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#14Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/12/13 at 6:30pm

I went the Thursday before the Tonys right after 10 am and my friend and I got two tickets in the rear mezz. I'm not sure what it's been like this week though.

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#15Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/12/13 at 11:51pm

I rushed this morning (Wednesday 6/12) and got there at about 8:40 and was 7th in line. I have no idea which one of the two shows people in front of me got, but I got my ticket for the evening show and was seated in Orchestra Row T Seat 22, view was very good and did not miss a thing. As I was leaving the line I did a quick count of the remaining people (and then added 7 for those who were in front) and the number came out around 35-36 people.
I have no idea how many tickets they gave out, but if you get there by 9 you should definitely be fine, hope this helps!

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#16Cinderella Rush
Posted: 6/13/13 at 1:08am

Definitely helps! Thanks guys!

Updated On: 6/13/13 at 01:08 AM