News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SimplyHarris

SimplyHarris Profile Photo
Member Name: SimplyHarris
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Majestic Theater Seating Help
 Apr 17 2007, 12:40:55 PM
Those are fantastic seats! You're about the 5th row from the stage (based on AA, BB...I'm not sure how they run there). You should see everything perfectly, enjoy the show.

Cherry Lane Theatre FUGUE Ticket question
 Apr 16 2007, 06:20:29 PM
Planning on seeing the show....do they have student rush or any sort of general rush?? I emailed them directly and they said it depends on the show (Yea, that didn't help). Any one inquired or know?? Thanks.

Harris

SHould I see the Grey Gardens Documentary before the play?
 Feb 2 2007, 08:28:01 PM
Would that better explain the story line for me...or inside information? Or will I be ok watching the show knowing very little before hand?
re: TARZAN and GREY GARDEN QUESTION
 Feb 2 2007, 07:13:33 PM
I don't believe that is what I asked....but thanks anyway.
TARZAN and GREY GARDEN QUESTION
 Feb 2 2007, 07:10:12 PM
Planning on doing a Student Rush for tomorrow Matinee. I will get to the BO before it opens.

Where is the Student Rush for Tarzan located? according to allthatchat it says first row..is this usually the case?

Grey Gardens...where is the Student Rush located?

The Apple Tree do they have Student Rush in the orchestra?

re: WHAT SHOULD I SEE??
 Feb 2 2007, 06:11:32 PM
Grey Gardens...YES!! That one too! I'm a big Ebersole fan as well...and it seems new and interesting...student rush? where?
WHAT SHOULD I SEE??
 Feb 2 2007, 06:07:22 PM
I've been reading all posts but still can't decide.
I go to the theatre often, so show's like Phantom, Mamma Mia, and Chicago I've seen enough of. Everyone has their own opinions on the shows....but what do you think?

I'm planning on trying to get student rush or SRO and will be in the city before the BO opens at 10 am...for the matinee tomorrow.

I have not seen:
Tarzan (would like to see Josh Strickland)
Spring Awakening
The Apple Tree

I saw ACL a few

Autographed Poster of "The Graduate" with Amanda Donohoe
 Feb 1 2007, 04:15:52 PM
I have an authentic signed poster of "The Graduate" starring Amanda Donohoe when she performed the role of Mrs. Robinson in London. It is signed by the entire cast. I won it via auction a couple of years ago and am interested in selling it now.

PM me for a picture and price and any additional information.

Since it arrived in the mail, I never opened it...it is in mint condition.

Thanks.

Harris

REALITY GREASE OPINION
 Jan 28 2007, 06:43:06 PM
I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED A MILLION TIMES BUT:
The point of the show, in my opinion is to cast "unknowns" or "less-experienced" performers, make them Broadway ready, etc.

I'm fans of Julianna and Austin's talents but they have already done the Bway National Tour thing.

Julianna goes on about being intimidated and nervous next to great performers and hopes they see she has talent when she has already been on the professional stage, HELLO?!

Just my

re: I miss Barbara Harris...
 Jan 18 2007, 10:49:16 PM
I love Barbara Harris.

there is alot more of her work that I have yet to see...

What a talented lady, pretty too.

A question about Barbara Harris on Broadway
 Mar 17 2006, 03:33:10 PM
Hi-

I know she did "On A Clear Day..." and "The Apple Tree" but I remember hearing or reading about another play she did on the stage, whether it was a musical or not, I don't know.
So, did she? And what was it about?
Thanks,
Simply Harris

What's Jonathan Sharp up to??
 Feb 19 2006, 10:19:19 PM
Curious about Jonathan Sharp, I know he did a few shows recentley and was in Fiddler, I believe. The last I saw him on stage was in Rocky Horror, as Rocky. He's great and very handsome.
"Simpley Harris"

re: Bye Bye Birdie (1963)
 Jan 15 2006, 02:40:04 PM
I love Ann-Margret and her in Bye Bye Birdie, when she is singing the title song, in the beginning and at the end, is my favorite.
re: Here's to my Barbara Harris and my new Board Name
 Jan 14 2006, 04:10:40 PM
lol, thanks!
re: Here's to my Barbara Harris and my new Board Name
 Jan 13 2006, 11:37:36 PM
I felt like sharing.
Here's to my Barbara Harris and my new Board Name
 Jan 13 2006, 11:26:11 PM
Well, I used to go by "SweetOscar" but I felt like changing my name here on the boards, so in honor of Barbara Harris, becuase I'm a fan of hers, here I am!
Have a good one!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You