News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for justherehanging

justherehanging Profile Photo
Member Name: justherehanging
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: A simple nice guy who loves BROADWAY, but lives out of state.Love to find some nice guys to go see shows with when I come to NYC and just to be social.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Jun 22 2024, 08:08:01 PM

She was also out on June 15, the night before the Tony’s 

an email went out that said she would be out for both performances that Saturday, it’s just disappointing. They put so much hype on it. They charged so much for the performance

disappointment how they’re handling things

This past weekend of understudies
 Jun 17 2024, 08:26:49 PM

I really think the show should be more proactive by letting audiences know it advance. I know last minute issues arise, but sometimes if you know they’re gonna be out, they should advertise it or put it on their social media page

it is frustrating when you go to a show and you have one expectation and it doesn’t occur and I know there’s no proper way to even address the situation but it is slightly disappointing if they’re going to be taking extra ti

This past weekend of understudies
 Jun 17 2024, 09:29:46 AM

Maybe I just had bad timing because of the Tony’s

Great Gatsby Jeremy Jordan was out so I had his understudy

cabaret Gayle was out  it was not advertised until hours before, so we had her understudy

Outsiders,  Brody was also out  

June TRIP
 Jun 13 2024, 11:05:51 AM

I got Gatsby even without Jeremy 

40 dollars 

June TRIP
 Jun 13 2024, 10:29:28 AM

Lost all lotteries I entered 

made it great Gatsby at 940am.  Ha 

line for rush was 100 deep   Probably cause 2 shows today 

took almost 30 minutes to get to box office

and of course, Jeremy Jordan is out for both shows today

I tried to get mother for tonight   They wanted 399 at box office   Wow 

June TRIP
 Jun 10 2024, 12:04:02 PM

Do you think it’s a bad idea then to go to the box office on Thursday to buy great Gatsby and buy  Hell’s kitchen

I was looking online for tickets for both and they’re about 200 each which seems really steep, but I don’t know if my chances in person are gonna be much better the day of

June TRIP
 Jun 9 2024, 03:49:55 PM

OK, so here’s what I am doing 

I have no tickets for this Thursday. I land at the airport at 845AM and then I’m gonna head straight to the box office for great Gatsby. Hopefully I’ll get there by 9:30. 

I’m gonna rush or buy a last-minute ticket for the 2 PM great Gatsby for this coming Thursday.

then I’m gonna walk over and see if I can find a last-minute ticket for Hells kitchen

I will try to do th

June TRIP
 Jun 2 2024, 05:58:31 AM

Water for elephants or Hell’s Kitchen 

not sure why I don’t feel wowed by either  

June TRIP
 Jun 1 2024, 08:11:31 PM

There’s no mention of great Gatsby being nominated in my message, that is this a show that I was playing in the see at 2 PM

June TRIP
 Jun 1 2024, 04:42:46 PM

need advice on my shows for June 13

June 13

Great Gatsby???  There is a 2 PM    are there any discounts for this particular one

Evening show is tbd 

debating about seeing either wicked which I’ve seen on tour, but never on Broadway  or Illinois, but I’m not really sure if it’s my cup of tea  I’ve seen the notebook but I thought about seeing it again because who knows how long that will be on Bro

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Opening Night Critics’ Revies
 May 5 2024, 10:34:13 PM

Just caught another show, and here are my thoughts! While it didn't have that wow factor, it was enjoyable, especially seeing how much fun the audience was having. This isn't groundbreaking theater; it's more of a jukebox musical. But sometimes, that's exactly what you need—a show that guarantees a good time, especially for those visiting from out of town who want to experience Broadway.

The joy and energy were palpable in the audience, and sometimes, that's a

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?
 May 5 2024, 10:30:32 PM

Just caught the show and wanted to share my thoughts! The chemistry between Jinx and Corbin was lacking, which made it hard to fully connect with their characters. While Audrey's voice was good, there was something missing in terms of that wow factor that makes a performance memorable. On the bright side, the facial expressions and comedic timing were spot on for Jinx, adding some humor to the mix.

Corbin's performance, although technically impressive, felt a bit robotic at tim

Debating between Gatsby and Outsiders
 Apr 13 2024, 04:21:00 PM

The great Gatsby I already have a code for outsiders, which worked

dramamama611 said: "justherehanging said: "Where are all these discount tickets that you mentioned I don’t see any codes out there"

For outsiders? There are at least three mentioned on this thread.
"

Debating between Gatsby and Outsiders
 Apr 13 2024, 10:42:26 AM

Where are all these discount tickets that you mentioned I don’t see any codes out there

THE OUTSIDERS Broadway Previews
 Apr 10 2024, 11:48:50 AM

Where would you sit?

199.00 C Seat 1

159.00 Mezz Row B Seat 2

THE OUTSIDERS Broadway Previews
 Apr 8 2024, 07:52:36 PM

I’m debating if I should buy this in advance, I’m actually gonna be in town Tony weekend so my only opportunity is June 15 for the matinee and I found a code, which expires tomorrow but is it worth $159

Tony night
 Apr 7 2024, 07:05:41 AM

I will be in New York City that night originally I was thinking about trying to find a Broadway show… So far the only two I found is book of Mormon in Chicago so I was debating maybe I’ll go see book of Mormon but I’m also open to a viewing party I never really considered that since I’m in the city And staying at a hotel 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Apr 7 2024, 07:04:02 AM

Book of Mormon!?

Tony night
 Apr 6 2024, 10:48:46 AM

Anything in person?

I saw a Book of Mormon and Chicago  has a performance that night, but I can’t find any other shows

Tony night
 Apr 5 2024, 06:29:52 PM

What is there to do on Tony night? Of course I’m not going to the Tony’s, but I’m in the city visiting… I don’t think there’s a lot of shows going on that night. What are some unique opportunities?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You