News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jcitybone

Member Name: jcitybone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

American Psycho - if you LIKED it, post here
 Jun 14 2016, 03:00:52 PM

Went with a group of ten people (family/friends).  Everybody at least liked it; some loved it.  It was unanimous that everyone loved Benjamin Walker though.  Sad to see it go so soon, but glad we got to see it.

American Psycho was SNUBBED
 May 24 2016, 09:43:18 AM

Saw it on Sunday with a group of ten family and friends (five men and five women).  Positive reviews from all--many loved it.  All agreed that that Benjamin Walker was incredible.  Wow!

American Psycho was SNUBBED
 May 3 2016, 11:13:01 AM

I'm excited to see American Psycho in a few weeks!.  The only other musical nominee I did see was Waitress, which I found so tedious that I kept nodding off until Christopher Fitzgerald popped in to wake me up.

Favorite 2015 Tony Award Performance
 Jun 9 2015, 03:34:36 PM

"Ring of Keys, followed by On the Town"

You got it right

FUN HOME
 Jun 7 2015, 11:25:29 PM

Same here!  Congrats Fun Home!!!!!!

Tony voter reveals all
 Jun 5 2015, 11:40:37 AM

I'm not so sure AAIP is going to win.  This voter has a dance background so the voter was probablya likely AAIP vote.  The article about the NY Times poll of the Tony voters basically said the race was too close to call and that there was a late Fun Home surge.

Re:
 May 28 2015, 02:57:10 PM

I thought it was a fun performance with cute kids.  I did think the boys were better when I saw them in the show though.

LA Times calls for Tony for FUN HOME
 May 16 2015, 01:13:19 AM

Completely agree about FH. Stunning!

Fun home or an American in Paris?
 May 16 2015, 12:07:03 AM

Loved Fun Home. I can't imagine a better production of this musical. If it wins best score and book, how can it not win best musical?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You