News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KarenWalker

KarenWalker Profile Photo
Member Name: KarenWalker
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodterror
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Lottery
 May 19 2006, 08:57:34 AM
I've won 6 times when Idina was there. I think the best day to go is a Tuesday, but the other day I walked past the theater and it was crowded. Your best bet is to find as many people as possible who will go with you that dont care about the show and if they win, they'll give you the tickets! And spread out on the line. Everytime i've won it was getting there around 5:20ish :)
re: Norbert Leo Butz Status
 Jan 15 2006, 04:07:13 PM
i know a few performers who got nodes and had to go through with surgery and everything, and after their recovery their voices were better than ever! so i'm sure Norbert will be fine:)
re: Question about Wicked Wigs that I read in The Grimmerie
 Nov 29 2005, 08:04:41 PM
and for the record, i dont who else has a real wig but i do know when Joel Grey was in it his was real
re: Question about Wicked Wigs that I read in The Grimmerie
 Nov 29 2005, 12:12:00 PM
i know for a fact Glinda's wig is fake.. plus when i saw it with Kristin, the curly piece is a clip on and during Popular the wand got stuck in her hair and it fell off and she was kicking it around while bending over to pick it up. hahah
re: What's your favorite scene from the RENT movie?
 Nov 27 2005, 07:39:28 PM
my fav was RENT, that number gave me the chills
re: Rosario Dawson...the weakest link
 Nov 26 2005, 02:19:13 PM
i've never seen Rent live, i've heard the music a lot though, and Daphne does have a stronger voice than Rosario. In the movie though, i thought Rosario was one of the best. She was the only cast member that i felt was believable in the role. Don't get me wrong i'm a huuuuuuuge Idina fan, and everyone in that movie is amazingly talented but the cast just looked way too old to be playing the roles. They never really mentioned how old everyone was supposed to be, i felt like they were all 30 year
re: Saw Rent The Movie For The First Time Ever Tonight!!!
 Nov 11 2005, 01:34:46 AM
It was at the Reagal Battery Park Theater, i think Reagal is spelt wrong.
Saw Rent The Movie For The First Time Ever Tonight!!!
 Nov 11 2005, 01:13:25 AM
I got tickets to a private screening to the movie Rent tonight here in the city and i've never seen Rent, ever, period. And i must say it was amazing!!! AMAZING!!! i had the chills for 2 hours of the entire movie. I MUST see the musical itself, cuz i could only imagine what its like live. Just thought i'd share with everyone that i think it's gonna be huge.

And PS: the actor who plays Mark was there.

re: JOEY MCINTYRE IN RENT?
 Nov 4 2005, 11:14:33 PM
My audition went great, thank you! :)
JOEY MCINTYRE IN RENT?
 Nov 4 2005, 10:46:20 PM
I was lucky to get called in for the Rent Broadway auditions this afternoon, and i thought it was funny that Joey Mcintyre was there for the audition and went in before me. He was horrible. hahaha
re: beauty and the beast in my bathroom!
 Aug 10 2005, 02:05:04 AM
::cricket cricket::
IS RENT CLOSING OR WHAT? YES OR NO
 Aug 5 2005, 03:29:12 PM
I just got into an argument with someone about this. Is it????
re: Tim Curry
 Jun 9 2005, 10:37:43 PM
i was at the Tonys after party for Spamalot and I was introduced to Tim and i said "Congratulations" and he replied with a "for what?.....staying at this party this long?" i was like "ummm...nice meeting you, take care" ::blink blink:: ::cricket cricket::
re: Question About Rent
 Jun 8 2005, 12:50:20 AM
Hmm i wonder if she was upset? it must suck not being able to be apart of it with all your original cast members. But everything happens for a reason!
Question About Rent
 Jun 8 2005, 12:46:43 AM
This is probably going to be a stupid question, and i know i should check this board more often, but can someone tell me why Daphne Rubin Vega didn't sign onto the movie? This has probably been asked 1000 times but i know by coming on here i'll get the fastest answer. Thanks Guys:) Jaye*
re: LITTLE WOMEN SOUNDTRACK??
 Apr 30 2005, 09:28:27 PM
its still a cd, soundtrack, recording, original, whatever, ballz, really dont care, thank you for letting me know that it is out.
LITTLE WOMEN SOUNDTRACK??
 Apr 30 2005, 09:21:24 PM
I know the soundtrack is out May 3rd but is it true it is being sold at the theater?
HELP 911
 Mar 13 2005, 06:46:40 PM
does anyone know when the little women soundtrack comes out? or when the brooklyn sheetmusic will be available?
re: Little Women Question
 Jan 19 2005, 06:33:02 PM
thank you!!
Little Women Question
 Jan 19 2005, 06:26:44 PM
how long is it?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You