News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for get-it-right

Member Name: get-it-right
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for playbills to purchase  Jun 26 2014, 09:21:39 PM
Sent you a message!
New Lin Manuel Miranda Musical on iTunes  Jun 23 2014, 08:14:03 PM
There's also the option to buy a video of the full This American Life event for $5. I watched it earlier and love how the show was staged! http://live.thisamericanlife.org/
Stars in the Alley  May 12 2014, 03:59:45 PM
As if I wasn't already excited enough about Stars in the Alley next week, they announced the lineup of performers today!

Participating Shows and Cast Members Scheduled to Perform*:
After Midnight (Adriane Lenox)
A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder (Bryce Pinkham)
Aladdin (Adam Jacobs)
Beautiful – The Carole King Musical (E Clayton Cornelius, James Harkness, Douglas Lyons & Alan Wiggins)
The Bridges of Madison County (Kelli O’Hara)
Bullets Over Broadway ( Brooks Ashmanskas & Heléne Yorke)
Cabaret (Andrea Gross)
Chicago (Bianca Marroquin)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Lena Hall)
If / Then (LaChanze & Jenn Colella)
Kinky Boots (Jeanna de Waal)
Les Misérables (Nikki M. James)
The Lion King (Thulisile Thusi)
Mamma Mia! (Judy McLane)
Motown The Musical (Crystal Joy , Ryan Shaw , Sabrina Sloan, Marva Hicks, and Mykal Kilgore)
Newsies
Once (Paul Alexander Nolan & Joanna Christie and cast of ONCE)
The Phantom of the Opera (Sierra Boggess & Jeremy Stolle)
Pippin (Kyle Dean Massey & Ciara Reneé)
Rocky (Andy Karl)
Rock of Ages
Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Ann Harada and Female Ensemble)
Violet (Joshua Henry)
Wicked (Justin Guarini & Christine Dwyer)

WITH ADDITIONAL APPEARANCES* FROM:
Act One
All the Way
Casa Valentina
Holler If Ya Hear Me
Mothers and Sons
On the Town

Anyone else planning on going?

http://www.broadway.org/info/stars-in-the-alley

Strongest/Weakest Second Stage Shows  Apr 11 2014, 04:54:49 PM
I have to second the Dogfight love. The only other show I've seen at 2ST was Little Miss Sunshine and I wasn't completely taken by it, but it's certainly not the worst thing I've ever seen.
Broadway Sessions  Apr 2 2014, 12:28:09 PM
I never had a problem being under 21 there. Have fun! Broadway Sessions is always a blast.
Natasha, Pierre rush $49  Mar 2 2014, 12:41:01 AM
^ Hah, I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm kicking myself for not buying a ticket sooner. What an incredible show – I can't even articulate how sad I am to see it go.

Kids Night on Broadway 2014 Google+ Hangouts with Carly Rae, Fran Drescher, and more this week!  Feb 24 2014, 02:25:37 PM
Hey guys! So, Kids Night on Broadway is hosting two Google+ hangouts this week and they should be a super fun time for kids and adults alike. Tomorrow's is 5-5:30 and will feature Erik Altemus from Pippin, Donna Marie Asbury and Tonya Wathen from Chicago, Laird Mackintosh and Mary Michael Patterson from Phantom, John Wernke from Bronx Bombers, and Lauren Wosham from Gentleman's Guide. And then, of course, Thursday's from 5-5:30 pm features Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher of Cinderella (obviously!). Anyone planning on sending in questions?

You can get more info over here! http://kidsnightonbroadway.com/hangouts/

OUR best of 2013 lists  Dec 6 2013, 04:27:15 PM
This is is no particular order, but: Twelfth Night, Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, The Glass Menagerie, and Love's Labour's Lost.
OUR Worst of 2013 Lists  Dec 6 2013, 04:23:02 PM
My worsts of 2013 were definitely Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, First Date, and Romeo and Juliet. Bar none.
Broadway Tours 2013-2014  Feb 13 2013, 08:18:56 PM
Re: American Idiot, the current non-equity tour is playing both 2-3 day stops and week-long stops (for example, they're in Philly right now for a week), and is the same tour that will be continuing through next year.
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Feb 8 2013, 03:18:53 PM
Tuesday 2/5
Datchery: Bazzard
Murderer: Reverend Crisparkle
Lovers: Puffer/Deputy

First Preview of Picnic  Dec 16 2012, 12:35:39 AM
Having (somehow) seen this production more than once already, I've come to realize that Maggie Grace just really doesn't work as Madge for me. I don't know, she and Stan's scene just before intermission really comes across as awkward. I agree that they have no chemistry. At least, unlike Grace, I find Stan to have many more redeeming moments during the show.
HAIR 2013 Tour Cast?  Nov 28 2012, 01:30:25 PM
Michael Linden of the Spring Awakening non-equity tour is in the cast, although I don't know who he's playing.
HAIR 2013 Tour Cast?  Nov 28 2012, 01:30:20 PM

Shows framed like a travelling show?  Nov 22 2012, 03:45:45 PM
Leap of Faith
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Nov 18 2012, 02:05:33 AM
At the Saturday matinee 11/17 performance:

Datchery: Helena

Murderer: Bazzard

Lovers: Puffer and Deputy

American Idiot cast  Nov 12 2012, 11:40:10 AM
It is indeed the version of the song that was cut from the OBCR.
The Mystery of Edwin Drood - Excitement Level?  Oct 28 2012, 02:09:00 PM
Chita is out this afternoon.
Jeremy Jordan in Newsies  Aug 28 2012, 04:10:44 PM
I'm not sure why this is such an issue... He is not an above the title star of Newsies, hence you are not entitled to a refund if he is out. I understand that it's frustrating to miss someone in a show that you'd been hoping to see, but that's Broadway. It happens.

I also find these jabs at Jeremy's work ethic pretty confusing considering Kelly2 has stated that she's worked on a show with Jeremy and that's why she wants to see him. A whole lotta mixed signals going on here, if you ask m

GREAT Avenue Q line  Jul 27 2012, 02:11:02 AM
I saw a regional production last week that used "Fox News" and it got a tonnn of laughs.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You