News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for saisai

Member Name: saisai
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 23 2018, 10:24:04 AM

Has anyone seen anything regarding the ticket limit rules?  Does the limit reset with this new block?  I bought 4 tickets for 2 weeks ago, would love to see it again.

Free angels FMezz 3pm today  Mar 11 2018, 02:48:15 PM
Tix has been claimed!
Free angels FMezz 3pm today  Mar 11 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Anyone nearby who wants the tix PM me ASAP
Angels In America ticket selling/exchange thread  Mar 10 2018, 01:18:04 PM

If anyone is interested in seeing Angels in America part 1 tomorrow (3/11-Sunday) at 3pm, I have a single ticket. I don’t have details of the ticket until I pick up tomorrow.  Please PM me. Asking $45.

Sold  Mar 3 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Thank you. 

Kevin Spacey/ Clarence Darrow @ Arthur Ashe  May 20 2017, 10:54:54 AM

I noticed on ticketmaster that some of the seats need a Broadway Box code ($150 ticket for $59).  Is anyone else seeing this discount? And does anyone have the code?

What shows did you see in 2016?  Jan 18 2017, 06:22:48 PM

Spring Awakening, Drunk Shakespeare, Dragon Boat Racing (at Lincoln Center), King and I, Curious Incident, Beautiful, The Humans, Matilda, Blackbird, Crucible, On Your Feet, Book of Mormon, Something Rotten, American Psycho, Woodsmen, Incognito (2 times), Hamilton (2 times), Father, Waitress, Bright Star, Privacy, Les Mis, Spamilton, Heisenberg, The Great Comet (2 times), Wicked, School of Rock, Falsetto, Othello, and Tick Tick Boom.

Hamilton in Chicago Seating  Jan 16 2017, 04:49:56 PM

I was in the last row of one of the Dress Circle Boxes and it was fine with the exception of seeing part of the closest side of the stage.  I had seen the show a few times already, so it was fine for me.  I wouldn't recommend the seats in the first few rows of the box, the seats looked like they are behind a giant speaker.  I think these could be lottery seats, but I am not sure.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jan 13 2017, 11:18:11 AM

RiseUp2 said: "Does anybody know how the Chicago cancellation line works?  Same type of thing?   I read that their unpurchased lottery tickets also go to the cancellation line, but I'm wondering if there are more tickets available for things like standing room only or unused VIP.

And anyone done it?
"

I went to the PrivateBank theater for a Wed matinee last week 5 min before they were releasing tickets (2 hours before curtain) and there we

Hamilton in Chicago  Jan 7 2017, 02:23:22 PM

"Thanks! I could have sworn there was a separate thread for it but I can't seem to find it. I did Cancellation line in NYC last Memorial day so six people in line at 11 sounds like a piece of cake lol. Does anyone know how many tickets are normally released? Same rules as the NYC line? 

Also if you don't mind me asking how was the prices for the tickets you bought through tm? Did you then have to go find a place to print them out as well? 
"

Hamilton in Chicago  Jan 6 2017, 04:48:35 PM

gatorgirl2 said: "Is there still a cancellation line for the Chicago version? Just found out I could crash with my friend's family for free but now there aren't a lot of affordable tickets left. 

Yes there is a cancellation line.. I stopped by for the Wednesday matinee just a few minutes before 11:30am and there were about 6 people in line.  But I suspect that the tickets pop up on TM as well 2 hours before the show.  I was checking TM

1 Othello Tix for sale 1-17  Jan 5 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Ticket has been claimed. 

Hamilton Box Seats  Jul 8 2016, 06:22:40 PM

I was at the box office the monday after the Tony award show.   About 10 min before the box office opened,  someone came out and said there were only single premium seats left.   I didn't stick around to find out how truthful that statement was. 

Hamilton Box Seats  Jul 7 2016, 05:20:55 PM

I thought that maybe the boxes would be included in the increased lottery seats from Feb 2016 onward.

Are performers on Grammy winning cast albums  Jun 20 2016, 03:42:13 PM

I think Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová have a Grammy, Oscar and Tony for their work related to Once.

Bringing luggage to a show :(  Jun 16 2016, 06:23:04 PM

What dramamama611 said is true, but given the stricter bag checks, you can probably ask a nearby hotel to hold it for you for $1 tip (the Hyatt is next door and Milleneum hotel is across the street.)

Extra ticket for American Psycho matinee today 6/4  Jun 4 2016, 03:00:39 PM

That is awesome. Glad everything worked out :)

Extra ticket for American Psycho matinee today 6/4  Jun 4 2016, 11:13:05 AM

DM works for me too, just thought email would be easier.  I am DM'ing more contact info.  Thanks!

Extra ticket for American Psycho matinee today 6/4  Jun 4 2016, 10:59:27 AM

Just sent you a PM.

Great Comet Discount  May 28 2016, 03:06:54 AM

This is why I love this message board!  I have been waiting for this production to come to Broadway (loved it off-Broadway) and was holding out for a discount on on-stage seating.  Would have completely missed this (and other past deals) if not for the great people here.  Thanks!!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You