News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anderson_j

Member Name: anderson_j
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
 Sep 9 2016, 06:29:02 PM

There are still two tickets there right now.

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE
 Sep 8 2016, 11:32:52 AM

This may be a long shot, but...I have 4 tickets for the Saturday, September 24th matinee. They are the first 4 seats on the aisle in row A of the center section of the rear mezz. Seats 101-104.

My in-laws are coming into town for this performance. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law's health has deteriorated fairly significantly since we purchased these tickets last November and I am concerned with the number of stairs required to get to the Mezz.

If anyone has 2, 3 or even 4 ti

Official Kickstarter to get Spring Awakening to perform on the Tonys
 May 25 2016, 12:33:05 PM

HogansHero said: "I do not think the 2016 Tonys would permit them to use B-roll. That was over 30 years ago."

The Deaf West revival of Big River was in 2004.

RENT Sing-A-Long with Seth Rudetsky & More
 May 10 2016, 11:00:35 AM

Yeah-- I'm not a fan of the sing-a-long aspect either, but I am excited about the lineup. I live close-by and can think of worse ways to spend 90 minutes on a Sunday morning.

RENT Sing-A-Long with Seth Rudetsky & More
 May 10 2016, 10:45:31 AM

http://vulturefestival.com/event-page/rent-singalong/

"Celebrate the Pulitzer Prize– and Tony Award–winning iconic rock musical Rent! Join Vulture for a Sunday morning sing-a-long with top talent from on and off Broadway, including Billy Eichner, Seth Rudetsky, Adam Kantor, Nikki M. James, Lena Hall, and many more!"

Didn't see a thread for this. Anyone else planning on attending? 

Selling 1 ticket to David Bowie Tribute on 4/1/16 at Radio City
 Mar 31 2016, 02:18:00 PM

My anticipation level for this show has plummeted. Communication about the lineup has been really poor. Bette Midler pulled out over a week ago and there was never any sort of notice from the event organizers, she was just silently removed from the website. Apparently The Roots have now pulled out, but again, no official statement.

I had tickets for both nights, but ended up asking for a refund on my Radio City tickets. Still going to the performance tonight at Carnegie Hall. I hope I&

West Side Story ticket swap
 Mar 1 2016, 04:15:44 PM

PM sent

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
 Jan 5 2015, 01:24:25 PM
If I've read the thread correctly, balcony tickets were not available when the member pre-sale started in December. When I purchased tickets (just after 12:30PM), all three sections of the theatre had available seating ranging in price from $25-$130. I know there were (and still are, I believe) some $50 tickets available.

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
 Jan 5 2015, 12:55:24 PM
It would seem that they have opened up new blocks of seating as of this morning's Peer to Peer pre-sale. Mezzanine and Balcony seating is now available, which according to earlier posts was not the case for the member pre-sale. I managed to grab two 2nd row orchestra tickets for $25 a piece about 15 minutes ago. Row BB. I was surprised to see such close seats available, so I had to jump. I just hope they're not TOO close. Does anyone have experience with this section of the orchestra at City Cen
BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014
 Sep 22 2014, 11:27:55 AM
First time going to the Flea Market (just moved to NYC a month ago). My steal of the day was a copy of the 50th anniversary deluxe edition box set of the OBCR of Funny Girl for $40. It is missing the CD, but I was really only interested in the vinyl, anyway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You