News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Judy25

Judy25 Profile Photo
Member Name: Judy25
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PORGY & BESS being filmed for Lincoln Center Archives tonight
 Jul 20 2012, 04:04:51 PM
Thanks for the info Jordan! I was actually wondering if INTO THE WOODS and PETER PAN were taped for Lincoln Center Archives, and now I know.
PORGY & BESS being filmed for Lincoln Center Archives tonight
 Jul 20 2012, 03:54:12 PM
I know some recorded shows such as PETER PAN and INTO THE WOODS were released to the public. I have watched those both on Netflix. Anyone know if that will be the case with this one?
Worst Tonys performance ever?
 Jul 20 2012, 03:50:29 PM
I know you said pre-'05, but I think the 2010 performance of LA CAGE AUX FOLLES sucked. Maybe it's just becuase I hated the show. Also, this year's performance of FOLLIES. But, again, I did hate that show too, so that may have had something to do with it. Also, I know you said worst, but I must mention 2 of my favorites. This year's NEWSIES. I just love the show and "Seize The Day" is my favorite song from the show. I can't remember what year it was from (either '10 or '11?) But HOW TO SUCCEED w
Lyrics That Sound Suggestive Out of Context
 Jul 20 2012, 02:35:18 PM
From "Raise Your Voice" in SISTER ACT:

"Don'cha hide it, why not ride it?"

o.O

Help me pick a show? 3rd NYC visit
 Jul 20 2012, 02:25:44 PM
My recommendations:

NEWSIES
SISTER ACT
WICKED
GHOST
ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS
SPIDER-MAN, TURN OFF THE DARK

I have seen all of these and based on you rankings I think you would enjoy these.

Revival shows
 Jul 20 2012, 02:21:44 PM
GYPSY, my all-time favorite show. I would kill to see that back on Broadway.
Broadway books to read?
 Jul 20 2012, 02:20:35 PM
I can't quite remember the name of it, but there was a book I read a few years ago about the making of TARZAN. I know the show was pretty bad (at least I think), but the book was actually very intersting. It was not only about the making of TARZAN, it was also very much about how to put together a production in general. If I can find it online or I remember what it's called I'll come back and update this.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You