News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kellysruby

Member Name: kellysruby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Box Seats at Walter Kerr
 Nov 3 2019, 02:17:43 PM

Trying to find out how many steps it is to the box seats at the Walter Kerr. I've tried googling and calling Ticketmaster but haven't been able to find the information.

Also curious about how much is obstructed for Hadestown from the front row of seats in the boxes.

Thanks for any help!

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Feb 13 2019, 04:06:05 PM

Not sure if this was added later, but ML says this on the IG photo:

>>>On Saturday, 16 February 2019, I will take my final bow as Alexander Hamilton.
I have no idea what’s on the other side of the 16th but, like I did after this photo, I’ll start stepping towards something new.<<<

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Feb 13 2019, 04:06:05 PM

Not sure if this was added later, but ML says this on the IG photo:

>>>On Saturday, 16 February 2019, I will take my final bow as Alexander Hamilton.
I have no idea what’s on the other side of the 16th but, like I did after this photo, I’ll start stepping towards something new.<<<

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY
 Feb 11 2019, 09:42:08 PM

LesWickedly said: "I’m sure it’s been discussed in this thread but can you return your ticket for a refund if Laura is out? I know she’s not above the title but wonder if exceptions are made. I might make a return trip for her in the Summer but would only be going for her as I wasn’t the hugest fan of the show."

You can get your money back. I bought tickets after noon on Super Bowl Sunday for that afternoon. There was no notice that Benanti wo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You