News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CattleCall

CattleCall Profile Photo
Member Name: CattleCall
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

$19.75 tickets for Tuck
 Mar 29 2016, 12:26:12 AM

Okay, looks like there isnt going to be a solution anytime soon. Giving up for the night! 

$19.75 tickets for Tuck
 Mar 29 2016, 12:20:02 AM

Me!!! 

$19.75 tickets for Tuck
 Mar 29 2016, 12:13:21 AM

I stopped gettingr system error but I still have no idea how we're supposed to find the discounted tickets. 

$19.75 tickets for Tuck
 Mar 29 2016, 12:04:23 AM

How are we supposed to find the performances with the discount? Is there a code?? 

Pippin Rush
 Apr 30 2013, 03:54:01 PM
I rushed the matinee this past Saturday. Got there at about 7am and there were 16 people in front of me, only 5 of which were rushing for the matinee. By 8, there were about 40 people behind me.
Musicals for 2 actors only
 Mar 19 2013, 09:45:56 PM
Gutenberg! The Musical
Tony Day Tweeters
 Jun 12 2011, 05:32:10 PM
Maybe "inside scoop" was the wrong term. I'm talking about performers/nominees/attendees who would most likely be tweeting about their experiences at the Tonys tonight. Maybe a picture of everyone in the bus on the way to the Beacon, posting about who they're bumping into, what's going on during commercials, etc.
Tony Day Tweeters
 Jun 12 2011, 04:34:25 PM
Hey guys - in honor of the big day, would like to follow some good Broadway people on Twitter. Who are big Tweeters and would be most likely to give the inside scoop at the Beacon.
re: Are they still selling post-lotto obstructed view seats for WSS?
 Apr 7 2009, 11:31:07 PM
I just saw WWS with mezzanine standing room and I was HORRIFIED that they are even selling those tickets at all let alone for $36.50. First of all, the seats in front of you are so high that you can only see about a quarter of the stage in between all of the people's heads. The ability to see the stage is pretty much non-existent and for a dance show, that's pretty bad. Second of all, these tickets are not sold as being partial view which they DEFINITELY are. It's one thing if you're told at the
re: Is there anyway to pay less than $120 to see ITH?
 Oct 22 2008, 10:26:19 PM
I've never had a problem buying standing room at In the Heights and I'm pretty sure the show was not sold out each time I was there.
re: Is there anyway to pay less than $120 to see ITH?
 Oct 21 2008, 11:00:35 PM
Just get standing room tickets. For less than 30 bucks you can't go wrong. They usually go on sale right after they finish pulling the lottery.
re: So what did we all buy?
 Sep 21 2008, 09:33:12 PM
Playbill yearbook (with tote bag) - $20
box set of 4 Playbill glasses(with tote bag) - $10
Wedding Singer programs for Broadway and tour - $1
Wicked and Passing Strange T-shirts - $5
3 Grey Gardens T-shirts - $5
5 sippee cups - Beauty and the Beast, Times They Are A'Changi', and Tarzan - $1
Jersey Boys Metrocard holder - $.25
Chorus Line cup - free
and a 6-foot Taylor Hicks door sign for $50 which made for the most awesomest subway ride ever! :)

re: Musical Theatre Funeral Songs
 Aug 14 2007, 01:44:11 PM
At my funeral, I want "Saying Goodbye" from the Muppets Take Manhattan to be sung. Not musical theater, I know, but it's from a musical movie and it's a beautiful song.
I am SO SICK of Rude Box Office People...
 Jun 1 2007, 04:23:30 PM
Last week I ordered tickets over the phone for Gaslight at the Irish Repertory Theater. After putting the wrong date on my calendar for it (my fault, I know), I just called the box office to check and see what date my tickets were for, and was met with the most unnecessary and rudest response from the person who answered the phone.

When I asked him the question, he nastily told me that if I had purchased the tickets with a credit card that that should be confirmation enough, and then a

re: Sebastian LaCause...
 May 18 2007, 04:20:30 PM
Sebastianlacause.com

He recently finished doing Carnival at The Kennedy Center and is now performing in Competing Narratives at the Barrow Group Arts Center until the 21st.

re: David Josefsberg performing with Stephen Lynch?
 Nov 29 2006, 12:31:26 AM
No link, just heard it from David.
David Josefsberg to perform with Stephen Lynch at The Borgata 1/12, 1/13, 1/14!!
 Nov 28 2006, 02:35:07 PM
Tickets are already sold out for the 12th and the 13th. Get your tickets for the 14th while you still can!

http://theborgata.com/

Has Anyone Seen the New Color Purple Commercial??
 May 18 2006, 12:39:28 AM
What the hell are they doing?? People oohing and awing in front of a blank background and giggling to themselves over the "best loved musical" The Color Purple??

Just very, very odd...

re: Wedding Singer CD Cover + Track Listing
 May 18 2006, 12:28:54 AM
I'm pretty sure Matt Stocke is the understudy for Lynch.
re: Best attendance?
 Apr 21 2006, 11:22:57 AM
Besides his scheduled vacation days, Patrick Wilson never missed a performance of The Full Monty.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You