News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlfredFaber

AlfredFaber Profile Photo
Member Name: AlfredFaber
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: POTO in 3 words (from IMDB)
 Jun 27 2005, 09:07:36 AM
..of the closet
re: A Lyrical Conversation: Jason Robert Brown
 Jan 18 2005, 05:17:03 PM
My first crush on an irish girl I was ten years old and her name was Elaine. Little red haired girl. oh she looked like you but if you were ten, which your're surely not. Not that you look old, but you get my... Ok I'll stop now!

(cut from Last 5 Years)

Can you order "Standing Ovations" DVDs outside the us?
 Jan 2 2005, 06:56:58 PM
I live in Norway and would love both DVDs thats outso far but I cant seem to find out. It doesnt say (at least I havent found it)

Any help would be great

_Christian

re: Kristina fran Duvemala - does she have any fans here?
 Dec 2 2004, 03:09:25 PM
I'm a huge fan of the show! Seen it lots of times in sweden. If anybody has any questions about the show I'm gonna do my best to answer!

There is a "word-for-word" translation into english at this adress:
http://libretto.musicals.ru/text.php?textid=452&language=1

it has the original swedisg text and then the english below.

re: Lauren Kennedy vs. Sherie Renee Scott
 Sep 19 2004, 06:39:58 PM
Without SRS there would be no recording to speak of. The show did not do well and I doubt it would get recorded had it not been for the great great Sh-k-boom record lable thar Sheris husbund owns.

I love them both and I actually find SRS a more mature type of Cathy and that gives the role a different meaning in many places. fom what I heard from a bootleg of the chicago production Lauren had a very different take on the role.

re: Baritone showtunes
 Jul 22 2004, 09:00:34 PM
The term baritone is as much a "sound" quality as it is about range. I am a typical bariotone and go from F to A-flat above midle C. I usually sing the standard baritone roles but can also manage roles such as phantom of the opera (if im not sick ) but I sound like a baritone doing that, Not a tenor
re: re: re: re: Everyone's name?
 Nov 13 2003, 11:36:00 AM
My middle name is alfred and Faber is the surname on the other side of the family
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You