News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actornate777

actornate777 Profile Photo
Member Name: actornate777
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: An ORIGINAL Disney musical? The world is coming to an end!...
 Jul 13 2006, 05:37:46 PM
I agree, I'm really happy that Disney is moving in a different direction and that they're putting their faith in a relatively unheard of composer (outside of us crazy people!). I hope this is done well and is successful and will encourage Disney to be a little bit more risky and start producing more original musical theatre. I understand that not everything can be Adam Geuttel and Micael John LaChiusa (although I'd love it if it was...).

I defintiely agree as well with the point that th

re: The 'LIGHT' goes out!
 Jul 3 2006, 02:05:31 AM
I have known about "Piazza" since a few months before it's opening and had always loved the music and story and felt that it was the best thing on Broadway now (and in the last several years) but after seeing the show this past Friday night for the last time I don't know if I'll ever see anything that will match it. This is the most deeply human and emotional story I have ever experienced and it was just incredible to take in on Friday. I can't imagine it without Victoria Clark but I can't wait
re: June 29th Central PArk concert with Audra Mcdonald! Duh!
 Jun 29 2006, 09:15:04 PM
I wish I would have been there so you could all join me in spirit but the concert was STORMED OUT. It rained like crazy and I got absolutely soaked, haha, and there was lightning so they called it. It sucked.
re: TONY Winners Who never worked on Broadway Again?
 Jun 29 2006, 02:03:09 AM
Heather Headley was Lorrell in the "Dreamgirls" Actors' Fund concert. The audience loved her, haha.
re: Last Piazza- Rush?
 Jun 29 2006, 02:00:15 AM
Yeah, those Lincoln Center bitches only release unsold seats for students to get 30 dollar rush tickets. I'm sure it will be sold out. I'll be there Friday! Haha.
re: June 29th Central PArk concert with Audra Mcdonald! Duh!
 Jun 29 2006, 01:58:25 AM
I'm obviously going to be there with my digital camera taping the whole thing on video. Can't wait.
re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
 Jun 29 2006, 01:51:35 AM
I went with Kyle. He doesn't lie, she was spot on. f**king amazing (especially since we snuck down to the 6th row center for act 2!!). She's also probably the most genuine, gracious, and lovely performer I've ever talked with at stage door. I'm sort of in love.
re: DRG to Reissue Salvation and Three Wishes for Jamie
 Jun 28 2006, 11:04:21 AM
I have the cds to all of those and I'm really excited about the reissue, that's fun. I wish they would do more studio/concept cast albums of old shows and random flops that were actually good.
re: perfect roles for stars
 Jun 28 2006, 02:12:46 AM
You KNOW Audra will make an incredible Margaret in about 10 years. She should also play Dot in "Sunday..." some day if they do a revival on Broadway.

Kaitlin Hopkins in SOMETHING. That bitch needs some work in something other than random off-broadway stuff.

Michelle Pawk as Mrs. Lovett

re: Beyonce's Acting in Dreamgirls
 Jun 19 2006, 09:51:51 PM
Yeah, Beyonce has basically lived the life of Deena Jones with Destiny's Child and stuff, even if it was a little more of her own ambition versus other people pushing her (who knows which made her go solo). I'm really excited about this movie and am so happy with the director and the casting of the three leads, especially that they chose Jennifer Hudson. Hopefully her acting will be as strong as her voice. I can't wait for this film! I hope it will show up some of the other movie versions of mus
re: Piazza's DAVID BURNHAM in Concert at Birdland Tomorrow - Stephanie J. B
 Jun 19 2006, 09:46:46 PM
Can't wait to see David as Fabrizio in the tour!! I saw him at the Vivian Beaumont in January and he was pretty awesome. Much, much better than Aaron Lazar.
re: Wicked Tour Lotto
 Jun 15 2006, 03:28:56 PM
I just won lottery in Detroit two nights ago, I had to go a couple of times to win but it wasn't too bad.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You