News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sifiboy31

Member Name: Sifiboy31
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal
 Feb 22 2008, 12:35:43 PM
As a big RENT fan I thought I would post this. There are a lot of other people who know about this so its not a secret exactly. I dont follow this board very much but I figured I would put it out there if it wasnt out already. As I said, they havent signed the contracts yet, at least thats what I was told. Anthony told a large group of people when I met him a few days ago and I was talking to Adams agent about him and he told me that he probably wouldn't be able to appear at places (I book colle
Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal
 Feb 20 2008, 09:44:46 PM
Hello all,

I just felt the need to post this. It looks like there is a good chance that Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal will be on the road for about 5 months starting next January on a major city tour of RENT. I heard this from Anthony and Adam's agent recently and although contracts arent signed yet, it seems like there is a very good chance it will happen.

Spelling Bee Love!
 Mar 27 2007, 07:19:28 PM
Does anyone have any idea about the rest of the cast from Chicago??? I talked to Derrick a few weeks ago and he said he was going a show at the Marriot, Brad and Eric said they werent sure....anyone hear anything???
Spelling Bee Love!
 Mar 23 2007, 08:19:32 PM
CHICAGO EXTENDED!!!!!!!

http://chicago.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=16947

Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 24 2007, 01:26:34 PM
There will be another and prob a last Adult Night on 2/23 in Chicago.
Just fyi.....

Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 20 2007, 10:53:01 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Chicago's 'Spelling Bee' to Play Final Show on March 25
Back to the Article
by BWW News Desk

Chicago’s company of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee will host the final competition at the Drury Lane Theatre Water Tower Place on Sunday, March 25. The widely acclaimed and Tony award-winning musical comedy will end its run after over 400 performances spanning a year in the Windy City.

"The Chicago production of Spelling Bee has bee

Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 13 2007, 01:07:31 AM
Just got back from the chicago parent teacher night. It was well done, but the CUT OUT THE I LOVE YOU SONG! I'll try to write some sort of a review when i get a chance, though i have a feeling someone will beat me. It was very similar to the other adult nights from what i have heard, but they did make some obvious changes.
Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 8 2007, 08:25:02 PM
Oh yeah, sorry. Show is on the 12th at 8PM. Just thought I would give the chicago ppl a heads up.
Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 8 2007, 08:20:40 PM
If anyone is still considering going to the adult bee on friday, you can use the code : ADULT when ordering for 29 buck tickets...too bad I didnt know this when my friends and I ordered, we coulda saved 40 bucks a piece. Oh well.
Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 8 2007, 12:49:06 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the original Rona Lisa and Panch from Chicago. I dont remember their names, but they were there and then they were gone. Did their contracts expire...?
Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 7 2007, 12:36:59 PM
Hey everyone, I just discovered this thread on google. Wow this is great. I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Alex and i've seen the show 6 times, maybe more, I need to count again, in Chicago, and I will be going again to the adult bee next week. Is this sorta the main online place to exchange "Bee" discussion. Just wondering, cus i've tried to find a sort of online spelling bee forum and have never found one, I guess this is the place then. I somehow got found myself seeing the
re: Wicked Chicago - Rush Tickets Question
 Feb 7 2006, 05:58:26 PM
Im not sure what this person is talking about, but...the LOTTERY, not rush, usualy gets about 35-100 people depending on the day. Weekdays such as tuesday and wednesday usualy only get about 35-50 people and sometimes they have Limited View seats up for lottery in addition to the first 2 rows. These seats arent bad at all, live seen wicked twice from LV seats once in the 5th row of the orch and again in the 5th row of the balcony. Their not that bad. Fridays, Sat and sun. usualy get alot mor
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You