News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for say what?

Member Name: say what?
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: One Actor/Actress, One 20 Min Closet Raid....Your Choice.
 Oct 19 2004, 05:04:09 PM
I've with Gov Slaton, BRILLIANT.
re: WOW Shows
 Sep 27 2004, 01:56:26 PM
Long Day's Journey Into Night [2003 Revival] like, woah.
re: Kind & Ruck to Star in The Producers in January
 Aug 21 2004, 01:37:43 AM
Cameron Frye on stage. So there. And I dislike The Producers greatly, but this is incredible news.
re: who can you relate to?
 Aug 11 2004, 04:04:02 PM
Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing, Act I.
re: what would be your dream role to play on broadway and why
 Jul 28 2004, 01:56:49 AM
Even though I'm a girl ...

Viola, "Twelfth Night"
Hamlet, er, "Hamlet"
Daisy Hilton, "Side Show"
Marian, "The Music Man"
Eliza, "My Fair Lady"
Cliff, "Side Man"
Young Housman, "The Invention of Love"

re: Shows you missed - but you love the cast recording!
 Jul 28 2004, 01:48:59 AM
OBC of Merrily We Roll Along. It would of been hard for me to see it as I wasn't concieved yet.
re: Curse SNL!!
 Jul 26 2004, 02:31:51 AM
I liked Fallon back several years ago when he was doing silly song covers and impressions on SNL. He had the occasional humorous headline story on 'Update,' but the rest of his characters were a drag. His stand-up is pretty amusing though.

I think the show is absolutely horrendous nowadays, ever since Ferral's departure. "Spartans" skit aside, he could make anything funny.

And I must be the only one who thinks the girls outside Maya Rudolf's Versace impressions and Rachel Dratc

re: What Is In Your CD Player(s) Right Now
 Jun 28 2004, 03:23:38 AM
Matt_g, Postal Service was quite popular on my dorm floor this past year. Damn emo kids.

Currently I'm blasting Muse's album "Absolution" at 3:30 AM.

re: What is the most performances of a single show you have seen?
 Jun 27 2004, 10:38:12 PM
mcphan19, I'd have to say my favorite was Elaine Paige too. Her voice was just thrilling, and she was scary. The makings for a great Norma.

Also, after a show in March a week before closing, it was freezing outside. Rather than come out and sign in the cold, or dodge us at the stagedoor completely, Ms. Paige signed backstage for us who waited. Nice lady.

re: What is the most performances of a single show you have seen?
 Jun 27 2004, 12:29:53 PM
Les Miserables, since I was kid ... about 40-something times on Broadway. That doesnt count the times I would second act and sit in the rear mezz after school on Wednesdays back in the days of high school.

The Full Monty, 13 times OBC.

Sunset Blvd, 11 times on Broadway. All the Normas.

re: Robert Sean Leonard
 Jun 25 2004, 10:23:56 PM
The Glass Menagerie with Ethan Hawke, and Jessica Lange this upcoming season I believe.
re: Is THE PRODUCERS the most overated musical ever?
 Jun 11 2004, 10:05:17 AM
I attended the 2001 Tony Awards when The Producers swept and won 12. I would like to say that beforehand I was young and naive, thinking that winning the award was an honor. Afterwards, it was clear that it's the biggest joke going.

re: Stage Door Before Show
 Jun 3 2004, 04:20:30 PM
There's only been one time I hung around before a show to see an actor, The Music Man, with Bierko back in the spring of 2001. My friend and I saw him cross the street and walk up the block to the stage door. Our reaction was just to stand there giggling like two immature school girls as he walked past. Good times.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Favorite Broadway posters/window cards
 May 1 2004, 11:56:40 PM
From my collection, my The Invention of Love window card and my complete cast signed '99 Iceman Cometh.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: High School VS. Broadway
 Mar 28 2004, 04:52:02 PM
Ah a mention of LaGuardia, my alma mater. I was never impressed with their productions personally, but then again, I was an art major so what the hell did I know.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Starstruck??
 Mar 23 2004, 04:26:40 PM
I saw Clay Aiken at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade last year and was starstruck. No joke.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tear Jerkers
 Feb 29 2004, 05:23:45 PM
I'm not an emotional person, but watching Brian Stokes Mitchell sing the "Impossible Dream" on last season's Tony telecast moved me to tears.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: American Idol Alum New Tracy Turnblad
 Feb 10 2004, 03:41:58 PM
You know, this isn't a bad bit of casting. Out of all the female finalists on last season's AI, she was the best with a big voice, lots of personality, and hair coloring I'd never attempt at home.
re: re: rYour fa
 Jan 19 2004, 12:35:56 AM
LOVED the OBC of the Full Monty.
re: Jerry Springer The Musical <------anyone else want it here?
 Jan 18 2004, 12:10:38 AM
I cannot wait, I am all for sick and twisted fare.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You