News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ACL2006

ACL2006 Profile Photo
Member Name: ACL2006
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

OH, MARY! Reviews
 Jul 24 2024, 10:08:19 PM

are there 2 or 3 understudies for this show? The press releases state 3: Hannah Solow, Peter Smith, and Martin Landry complete the cast. However, Playbill only has Solow & Smith listed.

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread
 Jul 24 2024, 09:39:34 PM

Max, Robyn, Red and now Charlotte are there through Sept. 15. Guessing that's as far as they have contracts to for anyone. AFW is basically back in as an emergency filler for Velma for a week.

'CATS: The Jellicle Ball' at PAC reviews
 Jul 24 2024, 06:01:44 PM

Again, if this transfers to Bway, they'll need more swings. I'd assume at this point it's not extending either and will stick to their Aug 12 closing date.

Adam Lambert -Cabaret
 Jul 24 2024, 12:18:54 PM

Gonna be a top ticket this Fall for sure.

Jul 24 2024, 09:51:01 AM

Robyn injured herself again over the weekend. She'll be out until August 6.

Jul 24 2024, 07:53:36 AM

So is the extension not happening now? It closes in under 3 weeks.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/21/24
 Jul 24 2024, 07:13:08 AM

I think the overall lack of shows is helping most struggling shows now. We're down to 25 shows in total running on Broadway. The next musical to start is MATTRESS on July 31. Nothing else starts up until September.

https://playbill.com/article/schedule-of-upcoming-and-announced-broadway-shows

"Weird Al" Yankovic "having conversations" about writing a Broadway musical
 Jul 23 2024, 03:06:47 PM

tacotheatrelover said: "We get closer to Weird Al as Zidler every day"

I mean, Chicago still has yet to announce their next Billy Flynn.

OH, MARY! Reviews
 Jul 23 2024, 03:05:03 PM

Looks like the Lyceum finally has a hit.

Patrick Marber will direct THE PRODUCERS for London’s Menier Chocolate Factory, beginning November 2024
 Jul 23 2024, 12:08:03 PM

They usually do scaled down revivals, so I'm inclined to hear and see what they do with this.

OH, MARY! Reviews
 Jul 23 2024, 12:06:28 PM

Yeah! Birthday present coming this October!!

Nick Jonas and Adrienne Warren to star in THE LAST FIVE YEARS Broadway Revival
 Jul 22 2024, 05:16:51 PM

I just want to know who their standbys will be. I'd be that Nick ends up missing a bunch of shows after it opens.

Jul 20 2024, 03:59:32 PM

if this transfers to Bway, they'll need 8-10 swings if they plan on a 6-month minimum run.

Jul 19 2024, 10:20:59 PM

Dan6 said: "MimiChika said: "Show is extending to October, extension announcement coming next week."

I hope this is accurate from a reliable source. I've been waiting for an extension as I'm coming to NY in late August and desperately want to see this. I called PAC earlier today to ask if they're able to say anything about extension plans, and was told it's definitelynotextending but that they're hoping for a future life else

OH, MARY! Reviews
 Jul 19 2024, 10:18:32 PM

So is this being extended or not?

Jul 18 2024, 05:04:37 PM

ACL2006 said: "ACL2006 said: "Mary Claire King made her ROXIE debut last night. Charlotte has only been back a week and is already missing shows."

Charlotte was out again this weekend with Rachel playing Roxie. Could have been due to them playing 12 shows over 9 days.
"

Charlotte is still out. Rachel was Roxie on Monday and Tuesday and now Mary Claire King is Roxie tonight. Why did she even bother returning if she can't handle the rol

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadway
 Jul 18 2024, 01:33:56 PM

Odd that they won't say that Gonzalez will perform every Tuesday. Does Sunset have a unique performance schedule that differs week-to-week?

2024 Kennedy Center Honors
 Jul 18 2024, 12:01:26 PM

At this point I tend to think Liza turned it down? What other reasoning is there?

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jul 18 2024, 12:00:05 PM

stagepotato said: "To help quell rumors:

Brody and Brent are off for family events. Daryl is in Italy. Sky was off as well but I’m not sure why. No one has left. Just illness and vacations.
"

That's still a lot out. The Facebook post said they opened the Playbill and a lot of little u/s slips fell out. So many that they couldn't track who was out because there was so many slips.

2024-2025 Broadway Season
 Jul 18 2024, 07:53:12 AM

EwanApollo said: "Hearing more and more rumours of Next to Normal (London) transferring to Broadway between January and March. Having seen this cast a few times, it could well become the frontrunner for best revival (by a lot)."

Back in The Booth? Can't imagine this in any other theater and it would likely be a short run.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You