News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TamzBway

Member Name: TamzBway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ILLINOISE Reviews  May 1 2024, 06:54:22 PM

Thanks so much everyone! I did digital rush on today tix today and it was so easy. Got House left H25 all the way on the side. I couldn't see the male singer and I couldn't see a pivotal scene with Brandt on top of a building (don't want to spoil it). 
I thought it was a beautifully acted dance piece. I struggle to believe it will win best musical. I think it's very subjective. I personally didn't love it, nor do I think it should be considered a 'musical'

ILLINOISE Reviews  Apr 30 2024, 03:08:27 PM

Thanks, everyone! Seems like you miss a lot with partial view, so would anyone recommend house right vs left?

SUFFS Previewsabout th  Apr 29 2024, 05:29:51 PM

Has anyone tried digital or in-person rush for this lately? Any idea on seat locations? Also, does anyone know if Nikki M. James has been out for matinees? Heading into the city this week and am trying for this on Wed matinee/Fri evening/Sat or Sun matinee. Thanks in advance!

ILLINOISE Reviews  Apr 29 2024, 05:27:16 PM

Has anyone tried digital rush or lotto, or in-person rush for this and where are the seat locations? Where should we avoid sitting? Also if I do a Wed or Sat matinee, is it likely I'll see any understudies at this time? I mean anything is possible but it is Tony season, so just thinking hypothetically. Heading into town in 2 days, thanks!

STEREOPHONIC Previews  Apr 16 2024, 01:39:49 PM

Great advice, thanks! I think I'm gonna go with H or J extreme house left! I'm not sure what happens with the drummer and all that, but I'm guessing it isn't missable?

STEREOPHONIC Previews  Apr 16 2024, 11:50:32 AM

I was just looking at those on Today Tix. Would you/others recommend these 'partial view' seats in G/H of the orch, or would you recommend the back row of the orch (also pretty well-priced)? I know not to sit in the first bunch of rows but not sure if G/H is included in that. TIA for any advice, all! :)

Hell's Kitchen lotto and rush  Nov 30 2023, 09:32:16 AM

I think so, but there are a few blackout dates. If you google it you'll find those dates on the public's website. 

Hell's Kitchen lotto and rush  Nov 29 2023, 06:32:12 PM

Hi! I was there the same day as you! I agree, way better than the digital lottery, which seems non-existent or something. Really fun show and has a lot of promise. Malea sounded very sick when she spoke but somehow when she sang, every note was pitch perfect. I wonder if she was sick, and if she performed that night. Or maybe she just has a raspy speaking voice (which is totally cool!)

Gutenberg rush  Nov 21 2023, 12:07:35 PM

Hi all! Does anyone know where Gutenberg rush seats have been located lately, and how early people start lining up? Thanks for any insight! 

Hell's Kitchen lotto and rush  Nov 20 2023, 05:12:38 PM

Hi all! I entered the today tix Hell's Kitchen lotto for tomorrow Tues matinee and I still haven't gotten an email (usually they email even if you don't win). Anyone else in the same boat? 

also, when you call the public, it says the box office opens at noon. But in person lotto should start at 10:30am tomorrow. I'm very confused. If anyone has insight, that'd be much appreciated! Thank you! 

GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL! Reviews  Nov 20 2023, 01:50:38 PM

Hey all! Does anyone know where lotto seats have been located for Gutenberg lately?

Hadestown mon Nov 20  Nov 19 2023, 05:13:29 PM

Sorry if this has already been posted. Does anyone know what time the box office opens on Mon Nov 10 for the eve performance and if they ever do in person rush? There was no lotto for this show and I'd love to try my luck. Thanks! 

Hadestown mon Nov 20  Nov 19 2023, 05:13:14 PM

Sorry if this has already been posted. Does anyone know what time the box office opens on Mon Nov 10 for the eve performance and if they ever do in person rush? There was no lotto for this show and I'd love to try my luck. Thanks! 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews  Jun 13 2023, 08:33:25 PM

Hey all! Sooo happy Kimberly won! I'm just wondering if anyone got to see Betsy go on for Bonnie? I'd love to hear about it!

Some Like it Hot - rush lately?  May 26 2023, 01:00:43 PM

Hi all,

I'm wondering what the Some Like it Hot rush has been like lately - how long the lines have been/how long to wait? Seating locations?

Thanks!

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Previews Thread  May 20 2023, 05:00:10 PM

That's so great that they're open to changes and feedback. I was in row J side orch, and I didn't find it too loud. I thought Justin stole the show - he played the part perfectly, his voice is impeccable, his moves are great. I thought the 2nd act was forgettable and boring, and needs to be cut down. The plot is being pushed too much - we get it. That being said, I think young girls might love the 'reader' part of the story. I thought that the weakest link was unfortunatel

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  May 20 2023, 01:22:32 PM

How early would you line up for rush tickets for tomorrow - May 21? If the box office opens at noon...and I can go to either show? Thoughts? Thanks!

A bunch of rush/lotto  May 6 2023, 07:19:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Headed to NYC for the month of May. I'd love to do rush or lotto for the following shows and I'm wondering if anyone's received orchestra seats for these (I get bad vertigo on the balcony)

Parade 

Six

Some like it hot

Fat ham

New York New York

Thanks! 

Rush Tickets Late Afternoon/Early Evening  May 6 2023, 07:17:09 PM

Hey, this is good to know. So you just showed up and did you ask for rush or something? I thought those side orch seats are usually the lotto ones, so I'm intrigued. 

ALMOST FAMOUS On Broadway - P/reviews Thread  Oct 28 2022, 05:31:59 PM

I didn't end up going after all these mixed reviews. I chose Kimberly akimbo and I'm glad I did. It's a fantastic new mucosal!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You