News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for minettamandy

minettamandy Profile Photo
Member Name: minettamandy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rude People in Theatres
 Sep 13 2005, 12:32:59 AM
I work in a box office and the one thing that drives me crazy is when people move 10 min before the show even starts b/c they see empty seats. Hello!! The people probably aren't there yet. and if you move when the show starts, don't get pissed when the people show up at the late seat cue and you have to move! It is extremely disruptive to get up and move in the middle of a show. Intermission is a different matter, but really. The nerve of some people!
re: Stop The Insanity! Rude Audiences Revisited! Whoopi Fights Back!
 Dec 30 2004, 10:36:39 PM
At "Talking Heads" Lynn Redgrave stopped in the middle of her monologue for someone whos phone was ringing from the 1st row. She said something like "If my mum were here she'd have you thrown out of the theatre!"
Daniel Davis told me for those audience members who dared to put their belongings on stage he like to see how far he could kick them to the back of the theatre!

re: Star failures
 Nov 28 2004, 05:01:07 PM
i saw andrea mcardle in a matinee of BATB. Her first performance after she got back from vacation...disaster! Forgot song lyrics, stopped singing all together at certain points...bad
re: favorite broadway actors or actresses
 Nov 28 2004, 04:58:47 PM
susan egan
emily skinner
sutton foster

raul esparza
brian stokes mitchell
daniel davis

re: rudest people at stage door
 Sep 4 2004, 01:36:20 AM
joey mac was pretty rude after tick tick boom, but that could be b/c the teenager in front of me in line asked him to sign her nsync poster!!! Also Joely Fisher after Cabaret was awful!! and I was the only one there!
re: Daniel Davis to Play Georges in La Cage
 Aug 10 2004, 01:28:15 AM
I adore Daniel Davis. He was brilliant in Talking Heads. The man can do no wrong!
re: Off Broadway Shows (Dec. 29 to Jan. 4)
 Nov 24 2003, 01:01:13 AM
for pure entertainment see Lypsinka! at Minetta lane theatre.
*wink*

re: re: re: re: re: Breaking News: Singular Sensations closes this Sunday unless box office improves
 Nov 24 2003, 12:58:54 AM
i was dying to see shirley jones!!! I did see Florence Henderson this week. Very interesting.
re: ACCIDENTS on STAGE
 Nov 24 2003, 12:56:34 AM
Once during Tuesdays with Morrie the piano went to go offstage and it tipped and fell over. They had to stop the show and bring the crew on to pick it up
re: Everyone Loves It But You...Why?
 Nov 24 2003, 12:46:50 AM
Bernadette Peters in Gypsy- she had absolutely no voice when i saw it. and i loved her in AGYG. Disappointed.
re: Cursed theatres??
 Nov 24 2003, 12:44:26 AM
Minetta Lane Theatre!
re: Failed musicals you wish were better?
 Nov 24 2003, 12:43:19 AM
I loved Side Show. I Just wish it had done better. Also Last 5 Years and Thunder Knocking on the Door.
re: Shows You Walked Out On ( If Any)
 Nov 24 2003, 12:39:27 AM
If I could have walked out
1. Floyd Collins
2. Savannah Bay

the acting was wonderful. Just didn't care for the show

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You