News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MattSingsAlot

MattSingsAlot Profile Photo
Member Name: MattSingsAlot
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Karaoke teen impresses Lloyd Webber'
 Jan 23 2007, 01:40:15 AM
Andrea is a very good friend of mine, and personally I find it incredibly distasteful that you people would go as far as to start talking about pedophilia where she and Mr. Lloyd Webber are concerned. Having seen her work, and having heard much of what she has done, she is incredibly talented. The star quality comes from her disposition, humility and her genuine love for the art form, and that is what Mr. Lloyd Webber saw.

Her extensive resume in the Boston area, which includes appeara

Songs For A New World in Atlanta!!
 May 4 2006, 04:05:17 PM
SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD opens April 21 in the O2 theater at Onstage Atlanta.

Music & lyrics by Jason Robert Brown.

Our lives are filled with moments of change, when we are suddenly forced to view our lives from a new perspective. From the deck of a 1492 Spanish sailing ship to the mythical North Pole to the inner city of today, this is a show like no other: for a new age and a new world.

April 21 – May 20, Fridays 8pm, Saturdays 4pm, Sundays 7pm.

Tickets: $18 -

re: Summer Musical Theatre Camps...
 Mar 12 2006, 01:26:42 AM
I've done a lot of summer theatre stuff, from summer stock to Interlochen to summer school, but we won't talk about that, and now I'm getting ready to head of to CCM. I will say one thing: I'm definitely still going to Stagedoor Manor this summer, I dont' care if college is coming up! It is the single most incredible experience I have ever had. The directors are professionals in the field, and so are many of your fellow campers! I cant speak enough about the merits of the program. I learned SO M
re: Audition Season
 Mar 12 2006, 12:45:42 AM
"I don't remember you" from The Happy Time
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You