News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for glinda7

Member Name: glinda7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked or Rent?
 Jun 7 2006, 08:49:18 AM
Honestly, both are great shows. I would see Wicked right now, but you should see Rent also.
Speaking of Rent, there is so much more to it then drugs and AIDS. It has a much deeper meaning, and for all who say different obviously haven't seen it or didn't pay attention. I'm not saying it should be "life-altering," but if it is for some, there is nothing wrong with that.
And, by the way, why would it close anytime soon? Rent is anything but dead.

re: Tick Tick Boom all over the place?
 Jun 7 2006, 08:32:45 AM
Tick Tick Boom is not an ensemble work. It was written as a one man monologue. I don't understand why every production has to have so many people in it.
re: NYC Trip (This Week!)
 Jun 5 2006, 01:36:36 PM
I'm so glad that you are going on such a fabulous trip! Bring a camera, and have fun in the city. You will probably enjoy all of the shows(not sure about Tarzan, though)and of course the Tony's will be spectacular. Have a good time!
re: Anthony Rapp
 Jun 5 2006, 12:48:27 PM
I agree with ShuQ. Don't rain on our parade! I'm actually best friends with Elphaba and we are going together to meet Anthony. I am also currently reading "Without You." It is excellent! I suggest that everyone into Rent of Anthony Rapp should read it.

re: re: re: re: Ellen's Stardust Diner
 Jun 5 2006, 10:24:49 AM
Congrats on your job! I want to work there when I got to college. I love that place!
Anthony Rapp in Tick Tick Boom
 May 30 2006, 12:37:49 PM
Hey, Anthony Rapp is coming to Allentown PA to perform in Tick Tick Boom and have a book reading. It's on June 11th. If anyone is in the area, they should come see it. I know i am!
re: Happy Birthday Idina
 May 30 2006, 12:25:23 PM
Happy Birthday Idina!
I know it's a bit early to ask...
 Mar 20 2006, 12:47:13 PM
I was wondering, in case anyone happened to know this early, who is hosting the Tony awards this year? Will it be Hugh Jackman again?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You