News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TakeMeOrLeaveMe2

TakeMeOrLeaveMe2 Profile Photo
Member Name: TakeMeOrLeaveMe2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
 Jun 16 2006, 06:52:28 PM
shes gonna be awesome. im not upset i didnt get it at all cuz i KNOW shes gonna rock!!!
re: Worst movie musical
 Jun 16 2006, 06:33:55 PM
i DONT like Camelot or Godspell..i love the stage version of Godspell but movie..no way. and i didnt like too much of rent. I dont even really consider Moulin Rounge(however you spell it) as a real musical. i hate when we go to districts and people wanna sing stuff from there i'm like HELLO ITS NOT A REAL MUSICAL! ugh. lol anyways ..... you guys def. pointed out some really bad ones~

re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Jun 16 2006, 06:28:46 PM
hey anyone kno whats goin on with link??
 Jun 10 2006, 10:56:21 AM
aww shes really pretty i wish her the best of luck im glad they got an unknown!!

May 1 2006, 05:27:18 PM
its kindda stupid that they didnt find what theyre looking for in the states and they hafta go other places!
re: If they were younger....they'd be perfect for WICKED...
 Apr 20 2006, 06:00:59 PM
I love k chens voice it fits her perfectly !!!
re: Smoking In Broadway Shows
 Apr 20 2006, 05:58:57 PM
geez everyone flips out about smoking even if its herbal. So say you got the role of a lifetime you wouldnt smoke herbal cigs that really cause no damage theyre like stage cigs. I would! Im doing Grease right now and we smoke A LOT but we dont care its acting its part of being the part!
 Apr 20 2006, 05:56:21 PM
when Tracy is found the world will know lol i'm sure it will be weel known itll be everywhere probably. Not everywhere but theatre n moie places!
re: The future of Hairspray!
 Apr 16 2006, 03:32:16 PM
the finland thing hasta be the WORST thing ive ever scene before in my entire life! Tracy is skinny!!!
 Apr 16 2006, 02:29:38 PM
i really dont like america idol at all
 Apr 16 2006, 02:28:57 PM
**BrightEyedInNYC**

I was only there wen. and thurs. i didnt get to stay for the rest cuz i left town to go to toronto to audition for Hairspray lol. I did No Good Deed from Wicked and I was supose to perform friday but i couldnt cuz i left and they refused to change me to another day i was really upset. Last year i did I Can hear the Bells from hairspray and got Critics choice at districts but not state. They only have one state right?? like they dont have any other places do they? du

Apr 13 2006, 06:04:45 PM
BrighteyedinNYC you were at states in fl??? Me too i performed there. What was ur big group musical?? i saw so many that were awsome!
 Apr 11 2006, 04:02:16 PM
seannak ..lol i had open toe shoes they just had little straps! lol. Some lady in line got me a pair of new socks she had in her car! lol. I'm not bugged that i didnt get a call back i was so cold that my throat as so dry it was unreal!! but i dont care it was my first real audition and u get more no's then yes's ya know? the people were just awesome . And all the girls i met were just so friendly. I look the part and i can sing the part. I did it at Thespian comp. and got a supior and a supior
 Apr 11 2006, 09:23:25 AM
haha did you guys at Toronto see all the skinny girls getting turned away??? That was interesting. I was # 7 . But i was 2nd in line. That pissed me off!! It was really fun! They didnt take any Links from my group. and only 2 Tracy's . It was weird so many of us girls sang really good but they only picked those 2. Anyways it was sooo freakin cold outside i couldnt think. Im not used to being in that cold weather im from florida! lol. I was in the Toronto Star the next day that was cool.
 Apr 7 2006, 12:49:42 PM
what girls are going to the toronto audition any on here???
 Apr 6 2006, 09:25:58 AM
howd u guys make appt????
 Apr 6 2006, 09:18:11 AM
i'm comin in from Niagara Falls but i've been in that area a million times i love toronto
 Apr 6 2006, 09:04:00 AM
i'm going to the audition in Toronto this weekend. I leave tomorrow. i'm coming from florida. is anyone else gonnq be there?????

much thespian love
angelina

re: Vegas, a Broadway Bust?
 Mar 29 2006, 10:45:41 AM
I'd rather see Hairspray then Phantom anyday!!!! its so much fun n thats what people want there. Plus my boyfriends uncle is Edna in Vegas so its a better plus
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You