News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#0Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/15/06 at 6:31pm

New Interview with Nicole on the Acess Hollywood Website. Here:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah633.shtml

look how cute she looks!
(picture from AH main page)

Someone said that they will have a story on her tonight on AH, can someone on the east coast- watch it and confirm?

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#1re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/15/06 at 6:40pm

put her name in youtube and you get a slideshow that her family created. it's sweet.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#2re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/15/06 at 6:42pm

i saw that! it was very sweet. the pictures of her when shes lil, are sooo cute.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

NYCtheater
#3re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/15/06 at 6:58pm

Looks like she is going to be on Access tonight:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/insideaccess/

Thanks for the info!

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#4re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/15/06 at 7:00pm

oh cool! I overlooked that. I hope its a longer segment than ET's was.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#5re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/16/06 at 1:42am

you can see the video on the access hollywood website here:

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player.html?dlid=23574

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

TakeMeOrLeaveMe2 Profile Photo
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2
#6re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/16/06 at 6:52pm

shes gonna be awesome. im not upset i didnt get it at all cuz i KNOW shes gonna rock!!!

"I know every step i know every song i know theres a place where i belong!!!"-Good Morning Baltimore

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#7re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/16/06 at 6:56pm

she is! you can just tell.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

Up In Lost
#8re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/16/06 at 7:15pm

There is something very Marissa about her.

Well, I'm glad he got away with it.

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#9re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/17/06 at 2:05am

Up In Lost, I totally agree! She looks like her! But it might be the hair, or roundness, or something, but yeah she looks like her and it's a wee bit eerie!

http://theaterfag.blogspot.com/ Reviews and the like

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#10re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/22/06 at 6:33pm

Wow- She is so sweet! And I work at Coldstone too! Whoot! Best of luck to her with the part. She sounded amazing.

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

#11re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/22/06 at 6:43pm

Woah. That girl. She's gonna be amazing!
Plus, is it bad, I think she's hot.

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#12re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/22/06 at 6:50pm

She is so cute!!! And a right age - awesome! That 5 sec clip of her singing was wonderful.

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Updated On: 6/22/06 at 06:50 PM

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#13re: Nicole Blonsky (Tracy) Access Hollywood
Posted: 6/22/06 at 7:07pm

Yea- I didn't think we would hear her until much later due to studio legal rights....

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Videos