News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ghosthost999

Ghosthost999 Profile Photo
Member Name: Ghosthost999
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sweeney Todd Feedback
 Oct 24 2007, 03:52:19 AM
I'm so happy to hear Pretty Women made the cut!! XD
re: New Sweeney Poster...
 Aug 24 2007, 03:43:27 AM

re: New Sweeney Poster...
 Aug 24 2007, 03:40:23 AM
I appologise for the remarkably poor quality

New Sweeney Poster...
 Aug 24 2007, 03:13:16 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted but I searched and didnt find anything...
I went to the movies tonight to see The Invasion and to my suprise there was a new Sweeney poster up.
It showed a hanging sign saying "Beware Sweeney Todd is Coming This Christmas." Then below the sign shows Sweeney with his razors walking through a tunnel to Mrs. Lovetts Meat Pie shops. I have a few camera phone pics I can try to post...

re: Sweeney Todd Poster
 Jul 26 2007, 08:23:32 PM
I kind of imagine Lovett went up there sort of often, being how obsessed with Sweeney/Barker she is.
re: Sweeney Todd Poster
 Jul 26 2007, 07:37:49 PM
I do hope the picture of Lucy and Johanna isint on the wall in the actual film. Would kinda give away to the judge rather quickly who "Sweeney" really is
re: I just got the soundtrack to HAIRSPRAY from ITUNES!
 Jul 10 2007, 12:57:26 AM
I really liked I Can Wait, very cute song. Im wondering where it would have fit into the film though...
re: Hairspray Movie Merchandise
 Jun 29 2007, 04:15:43 AM
HAH! Mateo, love the "gay large"

But back on topic. I've seen some stuff on ebay. And the week the soundtrack comes out Circut City is having a promo dvd of making of videos, music videos and whatnot...

re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
 Jun 16 2007, 04:56:56 PM
I completly adored Amandas Penny. She completly stole the show in Without Love
 Jun 16 2007, 03:41:35 AM
Nope, the movie jumps over their verse.
 Jun 16 2007, 03:11:10 AM
Erm... *bites tongue*
 Jun 16 2007, 03:03:44 AM
Im suprised they didnt let you in Whiskedaway. There were big chunks of the theatre that went empty untill just before showtime then the place packed up. The movie didnt even start 'till about 6:15, seemed like they were holding for ore people to show...
 Jun 16 2007, 02:03:53 AM
I loved how crazy my audience was. Big applause after Good Morning Baltimore, Run and Tell That, Timeless to Me, I Know Where I've Been and ofcourse the crowd went completely insane with applause/cheers at the end of You Can't Stop The Beat, the enthusiasm was great, I really think WOM can propell it to a sleeper hit
 Jun 16 2007, 01:48:19 AM
I just got back from a prescreening of the movie tonight, and the whole cast really blew me away. Even Efron who I was most skeptical about. I cant wait to hear them again when the soundtrack is released
re: Has the Hairspray Trailer started to play in movie theaters yet?
 Apr 27 2007, 09:34:01 PM
I saw it before Fracture too on monday. Really small crowd at the theater. Some guy behind me laughed at the "Big aint the problem in this family Wilbur"
ZoMBIE PRoM Takes Westchester Broadway
 Apr 27 2007, 08:10:56 PM
I was in this in high school. Too bad im not close enough to see this production
re: DANG!!!! HAIRSPRAY LOOKS GOOD
 Apr 23 2007, 03:26:05 AM
Theres no way Broderick is on the same level as lets say a Johnny Depp or a Hallie Berry
re: NY's Ziegfeld DREAMGIRLS Roadshow being *spoiled*!
 Dec 17 2006, 03:11:08 AM
I was at the 7:30 showing at the Arclight tonight and being a COMPLETE Dreamgirls virgin I was pretty pissed at them playing it, so I just turned on my ipod and blasted it untill the lights dimmed. The arclight did the same thing opening night of Phantom of the Opera, that pissed me off pretty good too, I was really avoiding the movie soundtrack before I had seen it. So that night I just chilled in the regular arclight lobby untill the movie started
re: Tony Danza in 'The Producers'
 Nov 18 2006, 03:18:30 AM
Sad noooos...
re: You know you're a B'way geek when...
 Nov 9 2006, 04:14:46 AM
| totally did the "Tell you why Mrs. Lovett, tell you why" thing tonight. I'm so glad im not alone
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You